GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Let em want all they like. A tomlin order or even ccj repayment would be lower than that. Hell an attachment of earnings would be too

I suspect you'll be speaking to Paul pretty damned quick then
    hi i have recieved a response from 1st credit ref my hbos credit card account it says....
    requsest for copy invoices/statementsand agreement
    we refer to your communication asking 1st credit limited to provide you with a copy of invoices/statements and an agreement in relation to the above account.
    we will advise our client /original creditor of your request and these documents will be sent to you as soon as possible. the information will be sent once recieved and in the meantime your account will be placed on hold.
    once you have recieved copies of all the documents you have requested we will expect you to contact us immediately in order to resolve the outstanding debt.
    do i wait for the arrival of my cca, statements
    thanks carol 01
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
      hi i have recieved a response from 1st credit ref my hbos credit card account it says....
      requsest for copy invoices/statementsand agreement
      we refer to your communication asking 1st credit limited to provide you with a copy of invoices/statements and an agreement in relation to the above account.
      we will advise our client /original creditor of your request and these documents will be sent to you as soon as possible. the information will be sent once recieved and in the meantime your account will be placed on hold.
      once you have recieved copies of all the documents you have requested we will expect you to contact us immediately in order to resolve the outstanding debt.
      do i wait for the arrival of my cca, statements
      thanks carol 01
      Yes, just wait to see what they send.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
        Yes, just wait to see what they send.
        thanks vint 1954 will do
        carol01

Comment

hi all
          i have recieved from 1st credit copy statements/invoices
          i am upon receipt to contact 1st credit immediately to discuss the above account no application or nothing just statements dating from 2006-2012
          do i wait to see if they send me a copy of my cca request or do i send anything back
          thanks inadvance carol01
          Last edited by carol01; 17 September 2012, 19:53.

Comment

hi all
            i have recieved from 1st credit copy statements/invoices
            i am upon receipt to contact 1st credit immediately to discuss the above account no application or nothing just statements dating from 2006-2012
            do i wait to see if they send me a copy of my cca request or do i send anything back
            thanks inadvance carol01
            I would send thisif it were me-----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^^^^

Not yet. Await further contact from 1st credit as that does not fulfil your s.78 request.

Keep us updated with this.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^

Not yet. Await further contact from 1st credit as that does not fulfil your s.78 request.

Keep us updated with this.
                haven't sent anything yet as got side tracked with the bailiff.

Comment

Eh? Bailiff...?

No don't send anything - we need more from 1st such as an ermmm agreement
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

haven't sent anything yet as got side tracked with the bailiff.
                    For which account is the bailiff chasing you so we can check if they have any real authority from the court to do this or whether the creditor is overstepping the mark

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                      For which account is the bailiff chasing you so we can check if they have any real authority from the court to do this or whether the creditor is overstepping the mark
                      thanks plan b wish you were my mate at school lol but seriously, i have had paul look over bailiff letter and in his words they can piss into the wind they are not getting paid so i take that as i can say go away when they return.

Comment

thanks plan b wish you were my mate at school lol but seriously, i have had paul look over bailiff letter and in his words they can piss into the wind they are not getting paid so i take that as i can say go away when they return.
                        You seem to have your situation firmly under control Plan B would have happily been your friend at school although I think we may come from a different era

Comment

PlanB is trying to say she's only young

Nice one. Glad you spoke to Paul. I do remember it now

Comment

I so am

Comment

Nice one. Glad you spoke to Paul. I do remember it now
                              yay then i'm only young too fab!!! can live with that ha ha
                              don't be fooled as there are no wrinkles on me dory fish lol xx
                              Last edited by carol01; 20 October 2012, 22:47. Reason: spelling

Comment

Huuaaa! At least I can say I am a bit older than Plan B, no one esle can oopppssssssssss1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! off to cook the Dinner before I get a clip ear from planB.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X