GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    ^^^^

Not yet. Await further contact from 1st credit as that does not fulfil your s.78 request.

Keep us updated with this.
    update only...
    recieved a letter from 1st credit only to tell me they have changed the company name to CAI finance limited and this change will have no impact on my debt which is still being serviced by 1st credit??
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
      update only...
      recieved a letter from 1st credit only to tell me they have changed the company name to CAI finance limited and this change will have no impact on my debt which is still being serviced by 1st credit??
      Yea they've sent letters to everyone - sit tight and keep us updated
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yea they've sent letters to everyone - sit tight and keep us updated
        ok no probs and seems as though they have only sent statements/invoices from 1st credit after sending another cca request, my section 78 request is still outstanding right? just want to make sure this one stays on track this is my biggest one and after what barclaycard have done (N1 form ) just want to make sure i don't need to send them anything else
        thanks carol01

Comment

but this letter is just regards name change, its non personalised
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

but this letter is just regards name change, its non personalised
            i know just making 100% sure thanks niddy

Comment

i know just making 100% sure thanks niddy
              only had statement from barclay card for the last year and have now a claim going through so just making sure as i'd hate the question of why did't you say iyswim
              thanks carol01

Comment

a statement is personalised to you, these name change letters were sent to everyone and anyway, if 1st start getting clever I will speak to my contact there for you.

Comment

a statement is personalised to you, these name change letters were sent to everyone and anyway, if 1st start getting clever I will speak to my contact there for you.

thanks will let you know when they respond

Comment

Argos - just an application, no terms or anything purporting to be terms! Obviously that's

Respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

HBOS - This was never completed by you was it? The handwriting is not the same as on the Argos application above, it's totally different plus there is no date - the signature has been copy/pasted onto that pre-filled form (i.e a Recon in line with Carey) however unluckily for them, it's still non compliant as the PT's attached only have the apr, not the full prescribed terms.

As above, respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Barclays - This is

The terms don't apply to the account applied for plus they are the latest version, not those in force as at account inception. As above, send ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                    hi all
                    i have recieved today a letter from hamptons legal ref my argos card it says...
                    impending legal action
                    we are hampton legal the litigation department for lowell financial ltd .We have been instructed to recover an outstanding debt thet you owe which originated from an agreement you had with argos home retail group. We note that lowell have offered you on a number of occasions the opportunity to enter into a payment plan so that you could clear this account but you have decided not to take up this offer.
                    we know of no reason why this debt should not be paid and can only assume you simply have no intention to pay it back. we are therefore assesing your account to decide what action to take as you are a homeowner it is very likely we will apply to the county court for a judgement.
                    any advice is welcome thanks carol01

Comment

any chance you can send me the cca info and that letter received please? Obviously it needs a response....

Comment

any chance you can send me the cca info and that letter received please? Obviously it needs a response....
                        ok will do give me a few mins
                        thanks

Comment

hi all
                          we know of no reason why this debt should not be paid
                          Maybe application forms are acceptable in la la land hence the confusion in the DCA's mind

Comment

ok have sent the letter and a copy of the cca
                            thanks carol01

Comment

ok have sent the letter and a copy of the cca
                              thanks carol01
                              hi nid
                              just wondered if you have had time to look at the cca and letter i recieved that i sent to you the other night
                              thanks carol01

Comment

hi all
                                i have recieved today a letter from hamptons legal ref my argos card it says...
                                impending legal action
                                we are hampton legal the litigation department for lowell financial ltd .We have been instructed to recover an outstanding debt thet you owe which originated from an agreement you had with argos home retail group. We note that lowell have offered you on a number of occasions the opportunity to enter into a payment plan so that you could clear this account but you have decided not to take up this offer.
                                we know of no reason why this debt should not be paid and can only assume you simply have no intention to pay it back. we are therefore assesing your account to decide what action to take as you are a homeowner it is very likely we will apply to the county court for a judgement.
                                any advice is welcome thanks carol01
                                update only...

i have sent to argos CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms i think this is the best letter to send
                                thanks carol01

Comment

Working...
                                X