GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    yes, but the point applies to anyone who reads this.
    I know that! You don't come here often mate and that's a good thing cos you scare the living crap out of people
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I know that! You don't come here often mate and that's a good thing cos you scare the living crap out of people
      keeps your mind focused though when the shits been scared outta you.

But on a serious note, the Courts arent a play ground that you should play in if you are only 70% correct, you need to be 100% or you will face difficulty very quickly

its vital that the facts of the case are teased out. I never look at an agreement with my view of what i think the original was like even if i know what it was like. I look at the instructions from my client, then apply the law to the facts. Devil in the detail as allways!! just look at Wegmuller.

Comment

keeps your mind focused though when the shits been scared outta you.

But on a serious note, the Courts arent a play ground that you should play in if you are only 70% correct, you need to be 100% or you will face difficulty very quickly

its vital that the facts of the case are teased out. I never look at an agreement with my view of what i think the original was like even if i know what it was like. I look at the instructions from my client, then apply the law to the facts. Devil in the detail as allways!! just look at Wegmuller.
        yea yea - it's me you're talking to now boyo......

Ok, to clarify - at this stage all I do is quickly scan over the agreement and paperwork to see if they have anything worth pursuing. Generally speaking the faults are easily rectifiable but in the main we're only looking to see what the state of affairs actually is. Hence at this stage whether I or the user says or does anything wrong doesn't really matter that much as the moment the lender/dca gets heavy then we sit down and discuss things in a lot more detail.

Remember we are kinda like a 'call my bluff' poker game. The last thing we want is court.

Obviously you look at everything as a big and whole complete picture when you read the diaries which is why I prefer you not to be in here cos at this stage it's unnecessary worry for the user...

I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as a dig at you - which you know is the last thing I'd do. I am trying to say at this stage we're literally playing poker and seeing who backs down first - that is not how you do things, but on here we do.

Avoid the diaries mate, it won't do your dodgy ticker much good when you see some of the stuff in here
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

right i can 110% say that the terms they have supplied me with, were not recieved when i recived my card how i know that i have just found my welcome letter and a leaflet from barclays together from 2003 but no barclay conditions so i would not keep a leaflet which only telling me the about 6.9 % on all balance transfers and not keep the terms.
          ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

yea yea - it's me you're talking to now boyo......

Ok, to clarify - at this stage all I do is quickly scan over the agreement and paperwork to see if they have anything worth pursuing. Generally speaking the faults are easily rectifiable but in the main we're only looking to see what the state of affairs actually is. Hence at this stage whether I or the user says or does anything wrong doesn't really matter that much as the moment the lender/dca gets heavy then we sit down and discuss things in a lot more detail.

Remember we are kinda like a 'call my bluff' poker game. The last thing we want is court.

Obviously you look at everything as a big and whole complete picture when you read the diaries which is why I prefer you not to be in here cos at this stage it's unnecessary worry for the user...

I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as a dig at you - which you know is the last thing I'd do. I am trying to say at this stage we're literally playing poker and seeing who backs down first - that is not how you do things, but on here we do.

Avoid the diaries mate, it won't do your dodgy ticker much good when you see some of the stuff in here
            can you not just write one sentence? ive gotta read this you know,

Comment

can you not just write one sentence? ive gotta read this you know,

* Ask Andrew why he uses a shyte phone

Comment

* Ask Andrew why he uses a shyte phone
                i have, many many times, given up asking

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                  hi just to update
                  cca request sent to 1st credit ref halifax account
                  niddy i know you are busy but i wondered if you had, had a chance to look at the argos application i sent to you, and also the barclay card terms and cancelation rights that mkdp sent telling me they have now fulfilled my request
                  thanks carol01
                  When you look at your Halifax application, look out for the Platinum\Gold cockup.

Mine has a wonderful Gold card logo heading the form, then everything else relates to Platinum card. ( your platinum card application ). I had a gold card.

They cant even reconstruct accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                    When you look at your Halifax application, look out for the Platinum\Gold cockup.

Mine has a wonderful Gold card logo heading the form, then everything else relates to Platinum card. ( your platinum card application ). I had a gold card.

They cant even reconstruct accurately.
                    hiya my halifax application is for a classic card which is the one i recieved so they are correct for they card i was issued with

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                      hi just to update
                      cca request sent to 1st credit ref halifax account
                      niddy i know you are busy but i wondered if you had, had a chance to look at the argos application i sent to you, and also the barclay card terms and cancelation rights that mkdp sent telling me they have now fulfilled my request
                      thanks carol01
                      hiya
                      i have recieved a letter from 1st credit ref my halifax account bankruptcy proceedings being considered...
                      we have written to you on numerous occasions in regards to your halifax account. However the debt still remains unpaid. If we cannot agree repayment terms then unfortunately be left with no option than to pass your account to connaught collections to consider issue of statutory demand .
                      we would like to advoid the possibility of such proceedings and would accept the pay plan on reverse of this letter ( they want 2264.84 as first payment and then the same each month till debt is paid back) If you agree to repay the debt as suggested then we will suspend the potential proceedings. please not thar missing a payment will lead to termination of the plan and we will pass your case to connaught collections to issue a statutory demand under the insolvency act 1986 ..

first letter recieved 14/8/2012 welcoming me to 1st credit
                      second letter recieved 24/08/2012 considering bankruptcy proceedings
                      third letter recieved but dated 28/08/2012 asking me t pay 2264.84 per month!!! niddy i really not liking this company have sent cca yesterday and i have still not recieved from halifax a default notice any advice really really welcome thanks carol01

Comment

As FP says on Blue Star's thread

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        They can't carry out the threats because they can't enforce while there's an outstanding CCA request - that was the idea behind Blue Star's suggestion of sending a CCA request and 1st Credit will have to obtain them from the OC…
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          As FP says on Blue Star's thread
                          yes but their letter was dated and got to me before mine, as mine would have reached today. do i sent the second letter or wait to see what they send next im sure in the next 5-6 days will be another letter feel very uneasy about this company not felt like this in a long time since before i found niddy and you guys on mse

Comment

The date sent is irrelevant. Write the date received on the envelope.

As Paul found out, a certain bank for example don't post a DN until 2 days after its dated. This seems similar to you and there IS an outstanding CCA remember.

Don't stress. Has your cca been signed for?

Comment

If I've understood it correctly Blue Star says not to send the second letter if you have an outstanding cca request --->allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - 1st Credit | HBOS Mass Assignments which you have.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Carol

You'll be fine. Don't let their threats stress you out. Read the protected section 1st credit threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X