GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

I second that Dopey. No need to panic Carol.

I've had several "ccas" that I thought were enforceable...until Niddy said they were UE.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      don't panic, send it off to Niddy so that he can have a look, just because they've sent a bit of paper doesn't mean it's compliant

good luck
      i know i was more shocked when i seen it, it has taken them 2.5 years and several dca's saying they cannot locate it, and its been there all the time
      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Have you sent Niddy the purported CCA? ---> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
        no will upload it today hopefully it will be ue fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I second that Dopey. No need to panic Carol.

I've had several "ccas" that I thought were enforceable...until Niddy said they were UE.
          thanks pixie it looks like an appliction form but we shall see

Comment

hi all
            i have recieved a letter today from halifax that they have sold my acount to 1st credit on 31/07/2012 for 13588.99 also i recieved in the same envelope a letter from 1st credit they have been assigned all rights to this debt and i need to contact them a.s.a.p
            quick recap... account defaulte no default ever sent out and maybe enforcibleish as niddy still hasn't told me if it is yet just to see what happens do i need to respond with any thing
            thanks inadvance carol01

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
              hi all
              i have recieved a letter today from halifax that they have sold my acount to 1st credit on 31/07/2012 for 13588.99 also i recieved in the same envelope a letter from 1st credit they have been assigned all rights to this debt and i need to contact them a.s.a.p
              quick recap... account defaulte no default ever sent out and maybe enforcibleish as niddy still hasn't told me if it is yet just to see what happens do i need to respond with any thing
              thanks inadvance carol01
              If it were me I would see what 1st Credit do next............
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lots of these happened over the last week - maybe HBOS shifted a new portfolio to 1st Credit?.....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi all
                  i have recieved another set of statements from barclay card from MKDP stating that barclay card have fulfilled their obligations under section 78 of the cca 1974 and that they no longer except that this account is in dispute.
                  they have sent me every statement from 2006 even thought the card was taken out in 2003, also they have sent the terms and conditions rights to cancel from 2003 and from 2009 but not the application form i signed thats the only part missing shall i just wait to see what happens thanks inadvance carol01

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                    hi all
                    i have recieved another set of statements from barclay card from MKDP stating that barclay card have fulfilled their obligations under section 78 of the cca 1974 and that they no longer except that this account is in dispute.
                    they have sent me every statement from 2006 even thought the card was taken out in 2003, also they have sent the terms and conditions rights to cancel from 2003 and from 2009 but not the application form i signed thats the only part missing shall i just wait to see what happens thanks inadvance carol01
                    oh and quick recap niddy says ue as its an application form

Comment

did you send them It's an application form?

if you did I would now do a one liner referring them to that letter.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                        did you send them It's an application form?

if you did I would now do a one liner referring them to that letter.
                        hiya mrs D
                        no it was with shivers and stachan solicitors last sept/november so niddy said to send
                        Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action which i did.
                        first i heard from MKRR in january thanking me for the recent comunication
                        with the first set of statements then nothing until now but letter is from MKDP with a set of statements terms and cons and cancellation rights

Comment

Are those meant to be the terms from inception that should have been linked to that application form? Or just random T&Cs from another year?
                          yes i think they are the set from 2003 and they also sent a set from 2009 as

Comment

It they are meant to be terms from inception they hadn't sent with your CCA request, it wouldn't hurt to send them to Niddy and see what he says, re-send the application form as well to make a full set. No need to send him the T&Cs from 2009 unless he asks.
                            ok will do one page says 01/03 and the other page has no date on but is in the same style writing will get these sent tommorrow when i have a day off thanks for the advice flowerpower

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              If it were me I would see what 1st Credit do next............
                              hi all i have recieved a letter from 1ST credit ref my halifax credit card
                              it says bankrutcy proceedings being considered....
                              we are unaware of any legally valid reason for non-payment of the outstanding debt or of any reasonable offer being made. we are therefore considering whether we should issue a statutory demand under the insolvecy act 1986
                              there are in our view implications of being made bankrupt;

you may lose control of your assets.this may include your home and vehicle if either are owned by you.

you may not be able to obtain credit for upto 6 years, or obtain credit at competitive interests rates.

you may not act as a company director, and certain occupations and professions have strict rules regarding the employment od a bankrupt.

you may be pubicly examined in court .

if you wish to avoid the possibility of the above proceedings taking place then we would recommend that you contact us to pay the full balance or alternatively discuss repayment with one of our agents.

quick recap ...
                              defaulted in october 2010
                              is enforcableish as niddy has not said if it is or not just to wait and see
                              recieved no default notice from halifax
                              1st credit bought the account on 31/07/2012
                              thanks guys inadvance carol01
                              Last edited by carol01; 24 August 2012, 17:41.

Comment

What's the 1st credit balance?
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X