GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
    Received a letter from solicitors ref: HSBC 1 (no. 5 in list) which they've now proved is an overdraft. Letter is notice of intended legal action - obviously they have something to go on!!!

Realised that I hadn't sent out the f&f offer letter (doh!) so that's now in the post. Do you think that will do for now?

Ta.
    It'll have to do lol..... give them time to respond and see what they say, you may be in haggle mode for a while.......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ta!
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Letters from no.8 and no.4 today...

no.4 is HFC - their solicitors sent a letter last month confirming it's UE and they can't enforce through court. The same solicitors this morning tell me that they're thinking of court action. Ignoring.

no. 8 is Virgin/MBNA - still no CCA found, but now link want to send to internal asset dept, or take to court, or have a DCA contact... ignoring.

have a great holiday!

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Letters from no.8 and no.4 today...

no.4 is HFC - their solicitors sent a letter last month confirming it's UE and they can't enforce through court. The same solicitors this morning tell me that they're thinking of court action. Ignoring.
          No, don't ignore - send a copy of the last letter confiming UE and send one of these with it: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

no. 8 is Virgin/MBNA - still no CCA found, but now link want to send to internal asset dept, or take to court, or have a DCA contact... ignoring.
          Send this (Niddy Special): ---> Threat of Legal Action - CCA Request in Default
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Done - cheers Nid!

Comment

Mr Postman very late today! Just received a lovely letter from CapOne (no. 7 in my list) which informs me that they are no longer using the services of Freders and co. Shame, I was really beginning to like them!!! Nothing else in there other than asking me to pay...

Ignoring!

Comment

Alrighty then! No. 2 in my list - NatPest have instructed MoorCroft and they've sent me the first letter as notice of intended litigation! Thought they might at least say hello first...

Anyhow, sending them the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation letter and awaiting further pleasantries!

Comment

how rude of them, no manners!!!

you might as well start as you mean to go on, straight in with the threat by lender then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post

you might as well start as you mean to go on, straight in with the threat by lender then!!!
                    I would send new Account sold letter first save that one for later
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post

No messin'!

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      I would send new Account sold letter first save that one for later
                      Mmm... had forgotten about that one!
                      Last edited by enoughisenough; 17 March 2011, 19:45.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder how many different variations of possible litigation letters there are! Even from the same DCA...

In reply to my threat of litigation letter, MDR working for NatWest (no. 2 in my list) have sent me another version of their threat of litigation letter. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I'll send them the threat of litigation letter again.

Comment

yup that or just ignore

Comment

Yesterday Letter from Lewis re: no. 8 in my list MBNA/Virgin... we acknowledge your complaint! Hooray, it's only taken them about 8 months to do that!!!

Plus received a letter from MDR - ref Natwest no.2 in list... we acknowledge your letter and the account is on hold while we investigate... so the letters did cross in the post! My faith in their ability is restored!

And... then this morning, RobWay (former HFC no. 4) write to tell me that they are entitled to pursue the debt, even if it's UE. Fair enough, but stop with the threat of court letters!!!

Ignoring all these!!
                            Last edited by enoughisenough; 29 March 2011, 09:13.

Comment

Mr Postman very late today! Just received a lovely letter from CapOne (no. 7 in my list) which informs me that they are no longer using the services of Freders and co. Shame, I was really beginning to like them!!! Nothing else in there other than asking me to pay...

Ignoring!
                              Yep - just ignore for now.

Comment

Alrighty then! No. 2 in my list - NatPest have instructed MoorCroft and they've sent me the first letter as notice of intended litigation! Thought they might at least say hello first...

Anyhow, sending them the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation letter and awaiting further pleasantries!
                                Yep, you do right to send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation letter

Comment

Working...
                                X