GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Yea cos when they do it in writing people like me use it against them so they try every other method such as using the word may instead of will...... lol. They make me puke in me cornflakes n stella ;EEK ;EEK
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Yea cos when they do it in writing people like me use it against them so they try every other method such as using the word may instead of will...... lol. They make me puke in me cornflakes n stella ;EEK ;EEK
      Tut, tut! Never mix cornflakes n stella!
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Crickey! It's been over a month since I had a letter from anyone! Been really enjoying the peace and quiet!

This morning, received notice from Triton who apparently are now looking after my no. 2 - the NatWest Credit Card. Asking me to send them a cheque for the full amount... presumably I send a sold whilst in dispute thingmy??

Cheers - hope all is going well for everyone.

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Nah, just ignore it.... don't respond at this stage.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nice and easy! If it continues to be this quiet... Have a great Christmas and New Year!!!!!! ;xm33

Comment

Well I spoke too soon!!!

Received from no.4 (Robway ex HFC Bank) a letter entitled "Appointment for Home Visit". That'll be nice... perhaps they'll want a cup of tea?!

Is there some kind of response I can give them, or do we wait?

Thanks.

Comment

Hiya

Send this to Robway--> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
                  Hiya

Will do! Thanks Swanfan.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
                    Hiya

Cheers mate

Comment

Mmm... lost a few posts... will have to remember what they were and update!! I like the new look and feel of the forum!

Ok, so now I've read the instructions which tell you to copy over your old posts that are missing...!!!

10th Jan 2011 - Received letter from Triton regarding NatWest Card - no. 2 in my list - they are advising NatWest to take legal action. What letter do I need to send and to whom? Ta.
                      Last edited by enoughisenough; 16 January 2011, 10:55.

Comment

Also... as well as the NatWest question above...

Had a letter from Wescot ref: Egg Loan (no. 6 in my list) just outlining that I haven't been paying according to my arrangement. As I haven't heard a bean from them since the CCA request in August, should I send them a reminder or something, or simply wait? They phone everyday too, I'm just telling them to write and hanging up, obviously!!

Cheers Nid!
                        Last edited by enoughisenough; 19 January 2011, 10:23.

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
                          10th Jan 2011 - Received letter from Triton regarding NatWest Card - no. 2 in my list - they are advising NatWest to take legal action. What letter do I need to send and to whom? Ta.
                          Send this to Triton: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
                            Also... as well as the NatWest question above...

Had a letter from Wescot ref: Egg Loan (no. 6 in my list) just outlining that I haven't been paying according to my arrangement. As I haven't heard a bean from them since the CCA request in August, should I send them a reminder or something, or simply wait? They phone everyday too, I'm just telling them to write and hanging up, obviously!!

Cheers Nid!
                            Ignore this letter - also ignore their phonecalls will you! Either block the number or don't answer their calls/witheld numbers.

Its a waste of your time, seriously - just ignore them totally and see what they come up with next,.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Ignore this letter - also ignore their phonecalls will you! Either block the number or don't answer their calls/witheld numbers.

Its a waste of your time, seriously - just ignore them totally and see what they come up with next,.
                                Slight challenge is that I have to answer the phone to withelds incase it's a business call!! I can certainly ignore the ones who are known numbers though!! Luckily this bunch come up on caller id!
                                Last edited by enoughisenough; 20 January 2011, 20:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X