GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    So if you send a DCA a s78 request where he is instructed to collect the debt then he is under a duty to pass that on to the creditor
    As I said - *look up*
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      As I said - *look up*
      meh you mean i gotta read as well

Darn you expect tooo much from me

Comment

Just leave it 28 days..... lol
        It is indeed s.175 but that only applies if they have assigned the debt; well thats what they say anyway!

It is all in the templates we issue, so I dunno why Enough sent it again when we never suggested doing so.....
        Mmm... impatience... mis-understanding... generally thinking I know it all!!!

Apologies! I guess it would have been prudent to wait...

It's actually two accounts that they're collecting together - one is an overdraft, the other is a loan of some sort... I'm really wanting to get them to separate them so that I can ask for the fees/charges back on the overdraft and then start the long process of paying it off... I don't know what they're going to have by way of paperwork for the loan as it's one that was re-arranged from a business loan (not limited company) into a personal one.

They definitely are only "acting" on the account, I'm sure there's been no assignment, although you two can fight amongst yourselves as to what the law says about it!!!
        Last edited by enoughisenough; 8 August 2011, 15:31.
        Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
          They definitely are only "acting" on the account, I'm sure there's been no assignment, although you two can fight amongst yourselves as to what the law says about it!!!
          No fight, Paul lost cos he can't read yet but don't worry, I have the perfect course for him to attend to assist with his little problem....

A 3 weeks in-house training contract in learning customer services provided by Cabot Industries UK Limited PLC of Phoenix Arizona...

Good plan eh?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It's actually two accounts that they're collecting together - one is an overdraft, the other is a loan of some sort... I'm really wanting to get them to separate them so that I can ask for the fees/charges back on the overdraft and then start the long process of paying it off... I don't know what they're going to have by way of paperwork for the loan as it's one that was re-arranged from a business loan (not limited company) into a personal one.
            Interestingly, they cannot just swap loans like that nor can they bundle an unsecured debt into a secured one similarly they cannot merge a regulated product (loan) with an unregulated (o/d) product - I mean they cannot do this without your previous authority/signature...

I would check into this more, SAR them and see what they "really" have about this, then we could knock summat up to get rid of them if they have breached enough laws!

Comment

Interestingly, they cannot just swap loans like that nor can they bundle an unsecured debt into a secured one similarly they cannot merge a regulated product (loan) with an unregulated (o/d) product - I mean they cannot do this without your previous authority/signature...

I would check into this more, SAR them and see what they "really" have about this, then we could knock summat up to get rid of them if they have breached enough laws!
              Cool! New ground for me... not had to SAR anyone before!

Is there something I need to do differently as these are in joint names?

Additionally, on a slightly related note... the other natwest account (credit card) which is being "handled" by Moorcroft have replied to the last letter I sent (CCA query - threat by lender/dca to commence action) and said...

"Please contact Natwest direct regarding your dispute"

Presumably you're going to tell me to wait and see what they do next??

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Cool! New ground for me... not had to SAR anyone before!

Is there something I need to do differently as these are in joint names?
                Ok as they are joint, do one SAR with £10 each - both should be signed digitally (or just sign each others so that it is clear that the signatures are false)...

--> Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request

Additionally, on a slightly related note... the other natwest account (credit card) which is being "handled" by Moorcroft have replied to the last letter I sent (CCA query - threat by lender/dca to commence action) and said... "Please contact Natwest direct regarding your dispute"

Presumably you're going to tell me to wait and see what they do next??
                Ignore them

Comment

Thanks Nid.

Last couple of things... presumably I send this direct to NatWest? Also, where it says account number, how do I ensure they send info for both accounts - the loan and the current account/overdraft?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Nid.

Last couple of things... presumably I send this direct to NatWest? Also, where it says account number, how do I ensure they send info for both accounts - the loan and the current account/overdraft?

Cheers
                    Sorry, ok.

Send to lender. Issue both in same envelope; also add all accounts to each SAR so no matter what they can't then write back in 3wks and say "we can't find you on our systems..." so add all accounts to both, they only serve to help locate the data subject.

Comment

Sorry, ok.

Send to lender. Issue both in same envelope; also add all accounts to each SAR so no matter what they can't then write back in 3wks and say "we can't find you on our systems..." so add all accounts to both, they only serve to help locate the data subject.
                      Great! Thanks! No need to apologise! You're the king around here!!!

Comment

You're the king around here!!!

You've been on the stella mate

Comment

Letter from NatWest today regarding the CCA request I sent... they're asking for the loan sortcode and account number before they'll action the request - I stated the DCA account number on the reference... doh!

As we're in the process of SAR-ing them, is there much point in responding to this letter?

Ta

Comment

As we're in the process of SAR-ing them, is there much point in responding to this letter?

Ta
                            Nope, use the loan details when you send in a SAR even though no need to as a SAR is about you the subject, not the accounts you may hold. .

Comment

Letter from AIC yesterday with reference to CapOne - number 7 in my list. They've been calling pretty much every day for a few weeks and I didn't know what they were calling about because I'd never had a letter from them! Now they've finally written to me with an Urgent - Final Notice of Intent. Presumably I'll be sending the account sold in dispute letter, although will wait for you to confirm so as not to jump the gun! Rather amusingly, they have given me the option of completing the enclosed financial statement... although they neglected to enclose it! Muppets...

Thanks.

Comment

Letter from AIC yesterday with reference to CapOne - number 7 in my list. They've been calling pretty much every day for a few weeks and I didn't know what they were calling about because I'd never had a letter from them! Now they've finally written to me with an Urgent - Final Notice of Intent. Presumably I'll be sending the account sold in dispute letter, although will wait for you to confirm so as not to jump the gun! Rather amusingly, they have given me the option of completing the enclosed financial statement... although they neglected to enclose it! Muppets...

Thanks.
                                Yes send that letter you suggested
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X