GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hmmm just ignore for the moment - let us know if and when they send a stronger worded letter...
    How strong will these words be... I'm thinking they might beg!
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

LOL, that's asking for maybe a wee bit TOO much - grovel, now that'd be funny 1
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok, two new letters this week.

1. Budget plan form received from Link re: Virgin/MBNA account (no. 8 in list) - going to ignore.

2. Received letter from Frederickson International re: Capital One (no. 7 in list) - They've been instructed to collect the debt and I must contact them immediately. Which letter do I send them?

Ta

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

1. Ignore
          2. Account sold in dispute template
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter received this morning from RobWay formerly HFC (no.4 in list). Formal demand for payment - in the letter stating "this is a formal notice of intended court action..."

Presumably I send something to do with them being in breach of my CCA request?

Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough
              Letter received this morning from RobWay formerly HFC (no.4 in list). Formal demand for payment - in the letter stating "this is a formal notice of intended court action..."

Presumably I send something to do with them being in breach of my CCA request?

Ta!
              Hiya, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

I'm getting quite a few phone calls now, which to be honest doesn't bother me that much. I'm really wondering what is the best thing to say to them when they call?

At the moment I'm saying, "Anything you want to say to me, put it in writing" - to which they respond with, "we have been writing to you and you aren't responding", to which I then say... "You need to put anything you want to say to me in writing"... then they say... you get the picture! Some of them get very cross - which is pretty amusing really.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Ah you see, I wouldn't give them that long to respond......it would be a case of " Put everything in writing......Goodbye.!! "

You know the saying.....'give them an inch and they'll take a mile'......once you start a conversation with them they don't stop

Comment

Thanks Elsie - that's a good point! I'm forgetting that with them I'm not supposed to be a nice person!

Comment

Do not say anything, if they call and try to get you through security fail it - i.e. name: John Smith, date of birth: 1st jan 2009 etc etc

Then just put the phone down, leave them there hanging for hours LOL

DO NOT speak to them though......

Comment

Ok! Will do! Happy to do that! It's easier than speaking to them.

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough
                          It's easier than speaking to them.
                          Too right it is! ;LOL

Comment

The best thing is that they always call from the same number, so it's pretty obvious who is calling.

I'm looking forward to giving my new date of birth (I fancy Christmas Day last year) and postcode to them. Very exciting!

Comment

y

Comment

It's like they are reading this....

Latest call just now...

Plonker: Hello is that ********? (full name!)
                                Me: Yes
                                Plonker: Can I just confirm for security that you live at ******** (first line of my address)
                                Me: (Now I'm confused because I'm expecting to fail security by giving a silly postcode... so I just say...) Yes
                                Plonker: It's about the 5000 that you owe us.
                                Me: That's not very secure now is it.
                                Plonker: What do you mean?
                                Me: Well you've just told me my details, all I had to do was say yes - I could be anyone. How on earth do you know that you're talking to the right person?
                                Plonker: Well, that's our security question.
                                Me: Put it in writing. (Hang up phone)

I suppose I could have said no to his question about my address, but frankly I was waiting for a proper question that required a real response rather than a yes/no one!

Worth a complaint do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X