GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Sorry, can you please resend it - i'm totally confused now - i've cleared most the inbox, however if you can it'd be easier to use the new upload section here (click the heading Upload your CCA / Terms): ---> Secure / Protected Content
    Thanks - that's a really easy way to do things!! All uploaded now, let me know if you need it scanned in higher res to read the t&c pages.
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
      Thanks - that's a really easy way to do things!! All uploaded now, let me know if you need it scanned in higher res to read the t&c pages.
      Its a flexible loan and as always, I tend to say I dunno!

I'm not that hot on them as they kinda form part of s.77 and s.78 of the CCA but I think they would be flexible so technically should be like a credit card (i.e. revolving credit) which would make what they sent you unenforceable as it doesn't contain all the prescribed terms, however if s.77 then it does contain them all.

Weird eh? Best to treat it as UE and blag it, so respond with this for the time being: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

* can you confirm, did you previously have a letter saying they could not find the cca? Then miraculously this came?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

* can you confirm, did you previously have a letter saying they could not find the cca? Then miraculously this came?
        Yup! That's exactly what's happened!

Will send off the letter today. Thanks.

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Yup! That's exactly what's happened!

Will send off the letter today. Thanks.
          Keep us updated -
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Link today who deal with my no.8 - Virgin/MBNA card. They've now located something which they've sent as a CCA - I'm scanning and will upload via the secure area in a little while for your perusal Niddy! Thanks.

Also, my fun with the f&f continues (no. 3 in my list - CL Finance). I wrote to them offering the offer again and they've written back asking for another evidence of means form to be completed... it's a bit frustrating that they don't bother to read my file before writing back! Should I just send it off again and be polite, or is it worth indicating to them that they've already had that from me a couple of weeks ago?! Ta.
            Last edited by enoughisenough; 18 April 2011, 11:08.

Comment

Also, my fun with the f&f continues (no. 3 in my list - CL Finance). I wrote to them offering the offer again and they've written back asking for another evidence of means form to be completed... it's a bit frustrating that they don't bother to read my file before writing back! Should I just send it off again and be polite, or is it worth indicating to them that they've already had that from me a couple of weeks ago?! Ta.
              I'd send them the info again if you have a copy - I know it's a pain but hey, best to keep them on side for the time being, right? After all, you're asking for a huge discount so make it look like you're brassic and if necessary make your expenditure higher than the trigger figures to prove you couldn't afford monthly repayments if they refuse......

Comment

Letter from Link today who deal with my no.8 - Virgin/MBNA card. They've now located something which they've sent as a CCA - I'm scanning and will upload via the secure area in a little while for your perusal Niddy! Thanks..
                Its an application with recent terms... not exactly compliant is it?!

Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

I'd send them the info again if you have a copy - I know it's a pain but hey, best to keep them on side for the time being, right? After all, you're asking for a huge discount so make it look like you're brassic and if necessary make your expenditure higher than the trigger figures to prove you couldn't afford monthly repayments if they refuse......
                  Ta, will do!

Comment

Its an application with recent terms... not exactly compliant is it?!

Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                    Quite! I'll send that off today. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Received letter from Apex (re: account number 3 in my list) - cahoot variable loan thingy. Apparently, they are disappointed that I have failed to agree payment in relation to my National Australia Group/Yorkshire Bank account... erm... no! It's definitely cahoot!

Also, they have a number of very attractive opportunities that I can consider, if only I'll phone one of their negotiators...

Ignoring obviously!

Comment

Received letter from Apex (re: account number 3 in my list) - cahoot variable loan thingy. Apparently, they are disappointed that I have failed to agree payment in relation to my National Australia Group/Yorkshire Bank account... erm... no! It's definitely cahoot!

Also, they have a number of very attractive opportunities that I can consider, if only I'll phone one of their negotiators...

Ignoring obviously!

They really are a joke aren't they?

Just ignore.....

Comment

New letter from Apex today - I've scanned and am about to upload to the secure area for your perusal! Thanks Nid.

Comment

New letter from Apex today - I've scanned and am about to upload to the secure area for your perusal! Thanks Nid.
                              Thanks for this, ok so they classify it as s.78 which would allow them to omit the amount of limit however we didn't mention that, didn't you send the "Missing Prescribed Terms" template? In which case it never specifically mentioned one thing,

I'd just ignore them and see what they send next!

Comment

Thanks for this, ok so they classify it as s.78 which would allow them to omit the amount of limit however we didn't mention that, didn't you send the "Missing Prescribed Terms" template? In which case it never specifically mentioned one thing,

I'd just ignore them and see what they send next!
                                Yup missing prescribed terms letter! I think you're really enjoying this!!!!

I've also received a letter from the CL finance ref: no.5 - after another attempt to offer the f&f or 50p per month, they've replied and said it's unacceptable, however they'd take £40 a month. I'm sure they would! Any ideas what to say or do next? I'm getting tempted to just start paying the 50p a month and see what they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X