GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Ha! Another one the same from Horwich Farrelly - solicitors for RobWay (no. 4 in my list).

Sending out the threat of lender/dca to commence litigation.
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
      Ha! Another one the same from Horwich Farrelly - solicitors for RobWay (no. 4 in my list).

Sending out the threat of lender/dca to commence litigation.
      Yep - well done. Keep us updated yea?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Getting the hang of this now!! Thanks Nid.

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Getting the hang of this now!! Thanks Nid.
          Too right, once you've been fighting for a while you get the hang of what to send - thanks, it does make my life easier - believe it or not some people still send me every letter they receive which obviously means I can't spend the same time on actual urgent things....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ref: NatWest - no. 2 in my list.

Letter received this morning from Green & Co Solicitors for Triton Credit Services (dated 21st January so 7 days nearly up anyway!). We have 7 days to pay, otherwise it's "likely" that they will be instructed to commence court proceedings. (Last letter was from Triton which arrived on 20th Jan saying they were thinking about court).

Do I send something to the solicitors now? (Presumably a threat of litigation letter). Cheers.

Comment

Letter received this morning from Green & Co Solicitors for Triton Credit Services (dated 21st January so 7 days nearly up anyway!). We have 7 days to pay, otherwise it's "likely" that they will be instructed to commence court proceedings. (Last letter was from Triton which arrived on 20th Jan saying they were thinking about court).

Do I send something to the solicitors now? (Presumably a threat of litigation letter). Cheers.
              As well as this!! I had a letter from Triton today re this issue (dated 25th January). They now acknowledge receipt of my letter dated 14th September!!! Presumably that's my "CCA Copy Document Received Query" letter. Nice of them to finally read it!! They've passed my letter to NatWest, who will contact me in due course. Do you think it's best to still send a letter to the solicitors? Let me know if it's still the same threat of litigation letter, or is there one for solicitors?

Lastly, I've had a letter from Frederickson Int. who deal with CapOne (no. 7 in list) "Letter before Action". I'll send them the nice threat of litigation letter.

Comment

Send this Special delivery (due to time restraints) ----> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Lastly, I've had a letter from Frederickson Int. who deal with CapOne (no. 7 in list) "Letter before Action". I'll send them the nice threat of litigation letter.
                  As above, send this - but send this one recorded delivery as the timings are different: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Thanks Nid, will get these out this morning.

Comment

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

This morning had letter from my no.5 - from CL. The letter confirms it's 2 old current accounts which were amalgamated when the accounts were closed about 6 and a half years ago.

They are now entitled to enforce the debt. Presumably the best course of action is to start making token payments? Don't really have much to offer them as a F&F...

Comment

This morning had letter from my no.5 - from CL. The letter confirms it's 2 old current accounts which were amalgamated when the accounts were closed about 6 and a half years ago.

They are now entitled to enforce the debt. Presumably the best course of action is to start making token payments? Don't really have much to offer them as a F&F...
                        They cannot just amalgamate two accounts - and if this happened 6.5yrs ago, what is happening? You need to provide a recap as I am lost with your whole post

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          They cannot just amalgamate two accounts - and if this happened 6.5yrs ago, what is happening? You need to provide a recap as I am lost with your whole post
                          Ok! So recap on this account. This was an account that I thought comprised a loan and overdraft, but now it turns out that it's two overdrafts from 2 different accounts. Been paying them token amounts through debt management company since then - until coming on here last July and now they've had nothing since other than the CCA request. They've now replied saying that it's two accounts that were amalgamated when the accounts closed in July 04 and HSBC passed the debt to CL Finance.

If you need anything else let me know! Thanks Nid.

Comment

Received a lovely card this morning - from Freds Int (ref. CapOne no. 7 in list).

It reads "Confirmed Resident" - they have traced me to this address and I must call them or they will pass to a solicitor. This was dated 2nd Feb, so it's possible it's crossed with my letter sent on 1st Feb - Threat of lender/DCA to commence litigation.

Presuming I just hold on this one for now, or should I send the same letter again!

Also - there's something to send off to ask them to stop calling me - I get about 5 calls a day from these muppets at the moment - all with different numbers - makes it a bit tricky as I have to answer the ones I don't recognise (business line). Cheers.
                            Last edited by enoughisenough; 8 February 2011, 09:23.

Comment

Ok! So recap on this account. This was an account that I thought comprised a loan and overdraft, but now it turns out that it's two overdrafts from 2 different accounts. Been paying them token amounts through debt management company since then - until coming on here last July and now they've had nothing since other than the CCA request. They've now replied saying that it's two accounts that were amalgamated when the accounts closed in July 04 and HSBC passed the debt to CL Finance.

If you need anything else let me know! Thanks Nid.
                              Overdrafts are CCA Exempt so you just need to blag this as best you can really.....

Comment

Received a lovely card this morning - from Freds Int (ref. CapOne no. 7 in list).

It reads "Confirmed Resident" - they have traced me to this address and I must call them or they will pass to a solicitor. This was dated 2nd Feb, so it's possible it's crossed with my letter sent on 1st Feb - Threat of lender/DCA to commence litigation.

Presuming I just hold on this one for now, or should I send the same letter again!

Also - there's something to send off to ask them to stop calling me - I get about 5 calls a day from these muppets at the moment - all with different numbers - makes it a bit tricky as I have to answer the ones I don't recognise (business line). Cheers.
                                Ignore the main point, as it appears to have crossed in the post. regards to phone calls, follow this process:

Comment

Working...
                                X