GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Yes, but I first looked at it on my phone and it linked me to the illegible cca letter (silly phone browsers :???: ) and so I just wanted to check in case I was going mad!

Thanks
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Phone settings don't link right. My iPhone is same, it's due to the screen size isn't it? Someone told me that haha.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ref: Email with Crappy1 CCA

This is unenforceable, you should respond with the following template:

---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt

Shall I send this one as well?? Already replied to them with the Missing Prescribed Terms letter!! I'm happy to confuse them by sending them another one! 2

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Letter this morning from Hillesden... never heard of them but apparently they own our MBNA (no. 10 in my list) which says that they are still awaiting the agreement from MBNA. Also some semi-threatening rubbish about the "bringing of proceedings is not enforcement"... I'll wait to hear from them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough

Shall I send this one as well?? Already replied to them with the Missing Prescribed Terms letter!! I'm happy to confuse them by sending them another one! 2

Yes send that!

Comment

Letter this morning from Hillesden... never heard of them but apparently they own our MBNA (no. 10 in my list) which says that they are still awaiting the agreement from MBNA. Also some semi-threatening rubbish about the "bringing of proceedings is not enforcement"... I'll wait to hear from them!!!
                yes wait to hear from them again

Comment

[quote=never-in-doubt]
                  Originally posted by never-in-doubt":pjgtdzkm][b]Ref: Email with Crappy1 CCA[/b]

[b][color=#FF8000]--->[/color][/b] [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
                  viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624[/url]

Yes send that![/quotejgtdzkm]

I'm on it!

Comment

A few questions - with the Natwest accounts which until July were totally up to date etc... I've been waiting for you to be a little less busy and also to see if the NatWest had any developments of their own as we sent a letter to our bus advisor (who is the queen of all our accounts apparently) back in July, explaining our financial difficulties and have heard zip back! I feel like it's time to do something about it!

1. We have a business account which I've received a statement for this morning and notice that there are still charges for the account being added - I'm presuming the best thing to do with this now is to go in and ask them how much it costs to close the account? Are they entitled to tell me they can't close the account until I've spoken with our business advisor etc?

2. We've CCA requested the credit card in my wife's name (I'm secondary card holder) and had no response so far... Not too bothered about this, but really I'm wondering how it will be affected when we try to sort out the overdraft on our personal account which is currently maxed? I'm thinking that at some point I can SAR them and try to reclaim the bank charges for the last 6 years but won't they just take that amount and add take it off the credit card balance? Plus if we pay anything into the overdrawn account (by way of DMP) then they'll just subtract from the card??

3. Lastly, with our Natwest "Personal Term Loan" which was originally a business loan which they converted a few years ago (don't remember signing anything at the time) - should I send the CCA request and see what happens??

4. Lastly, with regards to defaults on our accounts, most of the original accounts had defaults back in 2004-2007. Can a new owner of the debt add their own new default now, or is there only ever supposed to be one default? Really I'm wondering if it might be best to try and enter an arrangement with the NatWest to pay off the whole debt if they agree not to default the accounts? If we're going to get a whole new bunch of defaults anyway, then there's little point!

Comment

A few questions - with the Natwest accounts which until July were totally up to date etc... I've been waiting for you to be a little less busy and also to see if the NatWest had any developments of their own as we sent a letter to our bus advisor (who is the queen of all our accounts apparently) back in July, explaining our financial difficulties and have heard zip back! I feel like it's time to do something about it!
                      Ok, but business debts are not my forte - you may be better speaking to Fermi / starting a new thread....

1. We have a business account which I've received a statement for this morning and notice that there are still charges for the account being added - I'm presuming the best thing to do with this now is to go in and ask them how much it costs to close the account? Are they entitled to tell me they can't close the account until I've spoken with our business advisor etc?
                      What does "close the account" mean? Can you clear all the debt/balance? if so then yea close it - why keep it open...?

2. We've CCA requested the credit card in my wife's name (I'm secondary card holder) and had no response so far... Not too bothered about this, but really I'm wondering how it will be affected when we try to sort out the overdraft on our personal account which is currently maxed? I'm thinking that at some point I can SAR them and try to reclaim the bank charges for the last 6 years but won't they just take that amount and add take it off the credit card balance? Plus if we pay anything into the overdrawn account (by way of DMP) then they'll just subtract from the card??
                      You should sort out UE and make a F&F offer separately for the o/d also using the info here to claim charges: ---> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=53

Obviously you need to time things right and agree a settlement figure with closure at the same time - that stops them doing what you're scared of. (closure meaning cancellation of o/d)

3. Lastly, with our Natwest "Personal Term Loan" which was originally a business loan which they converted a few years ago (don't remember signing anything at the time) - should I send the CCA request and see what happens??
                      If it is a personal loan then CCA it... they cannot provide a business loan CCA for a personal reserve - they must show the new CCA regards to the new personal loan/reserve - they cannot send the business CCA.

4. Lastly, with regards to defaults on our accounts, most of the original accounts had defaults back in 2004-2007. Can a new owner of the debt add their own new default now, or is there only ever supposed to be one default? Really I'm wondering if it might be best to try and enter an arrangement with the NatWest to pay off the whole debt if they agree not to default the accounts? If we're going to get a whole new bunch of defaults anyway, then there's little point!
                      You said point 3 was lastly? This is heavily explained here: ---> viewforum.php?f=55

Basically after 6yrs the defaults are gone - forever - they cannot add another or change the date. One debt = one default. No exceptions.

Comment

Thanks Niddy,

That's very useful. Will sort out asap.

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Best of luck
                            Ta! I've looked into my credit files again and it seems that CrappyOne gave me a default in 2009 so there's little point in mucking about with NatWest so it's on to the CCA request for them!!! Looking forward to this one... no love lost between us and our old business manager (the queen of all our accounts!)...

New news...

Received 4 (5 really) new letters! Yay!

The first 2 from Rockwell regarding HSBC 2 (no. 9 in list). The first states that although they agree it is unenforceable legally, they will continue to take actions that do not amount to enforcing the agreement... blah... blah... blah... including transferring the debt to a third party (don't believe they can do this??)... blah... blah... blah... and they don't agree that the account is in dispute because they aren't disputing that it's unenforceable...

The second letter from them, dated a day later says they are seeking further information from their client.

:UE

The next letter is from CapOne (no. 7 in my list) presumably in response to one of the two CCA query letters they've had. They are having a think and will get back within 4 weeks.

Letter from NatWest Card (no. 2 in my list) with "TRUE" copy of the agreement sent - no sig page, but evidently they don't need to provide this anyhow... do you need to see this Nid?

Letter from Solicitor for Hillesden re: MBNA (no. 10 in my list) stating they have been instructed to take necessary steps to recover the balance... is there a nice letter to send or do we wait?

Now back to enjoying the weekend - have a good one!

Comment

The first 2 from Rockwell regarding HSBC 2 (no. 9 in list). The first states that although they agree it is unenforceable legally, they will continue to take actions that do not amount to enforcing the agreement... blah... blah... blah... including transferring the debt to a third party (don't believe they can do this??)... blah... blah... blah... and they don't agree that the account is in dispute because they aren't disputing that it's unenforceable... The second letter from them, dated a day later says they are seeking further information from their client.
                              Continue to ignore....

The next letter is from CapOne (no. 7 in my list) presumably in response to one of the two CCA query letters they've had. They are having a think and will get back within 4 weeks.
                              Ok, let us know what they say when they come back to you....

Letter from NatWest Card (no. 2 in my list) with "TRUE" copy of the agreement sent - no sig page, but evidently they don't need to provide this anyhow... do you need to see this Nid?
                              If it is a true copy then send this back to them: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624

Letter from Solicitor for Hillesden re: MBNA (no. 10 in my list) stating they have been instructed to take necessary steps to recover the balance... is there a nice letter to send or do we wait?
                              Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Now back to enjoying the weekend - have a good one!
                              Cheers

Comment

Great. Ta.

Comment

Working...
                                X