GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by enoughisenough
    Great. Ta.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received my first phone call today from Link Financial re: MBNA/Virgin! Not bad since it's been a month since I sent my letters...

First thing that annoyed me was that I didn't have to pass any security... if they had then I'd have just failed it! Then they said that they were waiting for the agreement to come back from the original debtor... then she said, thanks for your payment in August (I didn't send them one!) and please keep up the payments...

Do you think they might be trying to be nice to squeeze out a couple of pounds before they get no more????? ;K7
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Hooray! A letter...

From CapOne... Some blurb about the copy agreement... then their "we will not be discussing this further" thing...

Would you like to see this? If not... anything to send them?

Thanks,

Nuff

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Do you think they might be trying to be nice to squeeze out a couple of pounds before they get no more????? ;K7
          Hmmm, you'd think so but they ought to be going through security, a wee ICO report wouldn't go amiss here...............
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hooray! A letter...

From CapOne... Some blurb about the copy agreement... then their "we will not be discussing this further" thing...

Thanks,

Nuff
            No need to see it, ignore them its still :UE

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
              Hmmm, you'd think so but they ought to be going through security, a wee ICO report wouldn't go amiss here...............
              I'm new to this one... point me in the right direction please!!!

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
              Hooray! A letter...

Thanks,

Nuff
              No need to see it, ignore them its still :UE
              Thought as much... :UE

I thought it very interesting that they actually said in their letter, we don't keep the original, we just scan the signature...

Comment

See here: ---> http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints/data_protection.aspx

Comment

Thanks Nid, I clearly can't provide "supporting evidence" as I stupidly didn't record the call ;D k ... but if you think it helps the greater cause... I'm more than happy to email them with the info.

Comment

its worth complaining everytime, they need to be taught a lesson. They record all outgoing "connected" calls so they will have a record, that the ICO will ask for when you provide the date and approx time in your complaint

Me, wanting to cause bother? nah, never!

Comment

Hooray! A letter! I was beginning to think they'd forgotten me!

From Link ref: MBNA - no. 8 on my list saying my payment plan has been cancelled for non payment and that I have to contact them as a matter of priority...

Presumably I keep ignoring them until I see a CCA?

On a side note, I'm quite appalled to see these Christmas Smilies have appeared... :xmas9 :xmas6 - I'm actually annoyed at my creditors for not writing to me sooner and then I could have officially protested as they appeared... 2

Comment

saw on news today loyds are top of customer complaint list towards banks.. ;LOL ....wonder why
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

From Link ref: MBNA - no. 8 on my list saying my payment plan has been cancelled for non payment and that I have to contact them as a matter of priority... Presumably I keep ignoring them until I see a CCA?
                          Yes, just ignore them til the CCA is sent - it remains UE until such time they comply with your s.78 request!

Comment

Another ignorable letter arrived today!

From Rockwell re: HSBC (no. 9 in my list) (who to be fair have been calling me everyday this week and really don't like it when I say, you can write to me) saying that they will take (not might!) immediate action if I don't pay in the next 10 days. Apparently they are there to help me resolve this problem! Interestingly, the letter is dated 27th September so that only leaves me with 3 days!

I'm ignoring this - let me know if you think otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                              saw on news today loyds are top of customer complaint list towards banks.. ;LOL ....wonder why
                              I'm not sure me complaining about their lack of action and my missing the arrival of the christmas smilies will really cut mustard with the people who compile the list of complaints towards banks!!! Although, it might make the news!!!!! :xmas9

Comment

Hmmm just ignore for the moment - let us know if and when they send a stronger worded letter...

Comment

Working...
                                X