GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Well, finally moved and it's time to send out a couple of replies methinks!

1. Have a letter from ARC ltd and I have no idea to which account they are referring as they just say they are trying to contact this person and if I'm not me, could I kindly let them know where I am! Going to ignore this one unless there are any better ideas!

2. Letter from Wescot asking for immediate payment of 9k. They say they're working for britannica recoveries sarl arrow. But, I don't know of any debt with them. The closest I can get to working it out is that my HSBC account (no. 9 in my original list) was transferred from phoenix recoveries sarl tessera to arrow global ltd last year. However, the amount should be 12k and they're only asking for 9k... confused by this one. Any ideas what to send to them?

3. Lastly, RobWay have sent me a copy statement which apparently fulfils their obligation to provide me with a CCA! Presumably there's a template for this one!

One final question, if I'm writing to these people, do I use my new address, or keep using the old one for now until your shiny new service comes available? I have redirection in place and know the person in the old house so can easily pick up post from them.

Thanks!
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
      Well, finally moved and it's time to send out a couple of replies methinks!

1. Have a letter from ARC ltd and I have no idea to which account they are referring as they just say they are trying to contact this person and if I'm not me, could I kindly let them know where I am! Going to ignore this one unless there are any better ideas!

2. Letter from Wescot asking for immediate payment of 9k. They say they're working for britannica recoveries sarl arrow. But, I don't know of any debt with them. The closest I can get to working it out is that my HSBC account (no. 9 in my original list) was transferred from phoenix recoveries sarl tessera to arrow global ltd last year. However, the amount should be 12k and they're only asking for 9k... confused by this one. Any ideas what to send to them?

3. Lastly, RobWay have sent me a copy statement which apparently fulfils their obligation to provide me with a CCA! Presumably there's a template for this one!

One final question, if I'm writing to these people, do I use my new address, or keep using the old one for now until your shiny new service comes available? I have redirection in place and know the person in the old house so can easily pick up post from them.

Thanks!
      If it was me I would just ignore all 3............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

me too!!!

Comment

One final question, if I'm writing to these people, do I use my new address, or keep using the old one for now
          use the old address but right now, don't write to them - no need to
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            If it was me I would just ignore all 3............
            yep agreed
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cool, ta!

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Got a funny one today - from RobWay - informing me that they have allowed me to pay my account by instalments... I am now £2.00 in arrears and must pay my next instalment of £1.00 by...

09/10/2010!!!

Ooops! Will be ignoring of course!

Comment

New letter from ARC today. Now I know this is for my Egg Loan account - number 6 in my list. Apparently this debt has been sold and so I'll send an account sold whilst in dispute letter off today.

Comment

It's been so quiet I haven't needed any help with anything for over 6 months! Lucky me!

This morning I got a letter from RobWay about my Cahoot Credit Card (number 12 in the list on page 1 of my thread). In the letter were enclosed a copy of my agreement form for my flexible loan (which is managed by Apex!) and a copy of the agreement form for the credit card. Previously they've only managed to send me statements.

The whole lot is only 4 pages, 2 pages for the flexiloan agreement and 2 pages for the credit card agreement.

Any advice what to send now? Thanks.

Comment

It's been so quiet I haven't needed any help with anything for over 6 months! Lucky me!

This morning I got a letter from RobWay about my Cahoot Credit Card (number 12 in the list on page 1 of my thread). In the letter were enclosed a copy of my agreement form for my flexible loan (which is managed by Apex!) and a copy of the agreement form for the credit card. Previously they've only managed to send me statements.

The whole lot is only 4 pages, 2 pages for the flexiloan agreement and 2 pages for the credit card agreement.

Any advice what to send now? Thanks.
                      Upload the agreements and let Niddy have a look at them.

When you've got his verdict, then decide what to send.

SH

Comment

Have emailed Niddy with the letter and attachments they sent through.

Thanks! For clarity, the agreements should pertain only to the Cahoot Credit Card (number 12 in my list) but somehow Robbers have slipped in a couple of pages relating to the flexiloan, which they have nothing to do with...!

Comment

Eeek... 10 months has shot past and I've moved house again and been ignoring the one or two drivel letters that have been coming through via Royal Mail's redirection service (which has been going on for almost 2 years even though I only paid for 3 months...)

This morning had a letter addressed to my latest address - presumably they can get access to new addresses through the credit reference agencies? Definitely ticked the box not to be included on the electoral roll public register.

It's a standard please pay or contact us, we might give you 50% off if you ask nicely, or we might take legal action... I'm going to ignore (unless things have changed in the last year!) - but just wondering if they are breaking any rules by being able to trace the new address?

Thanks!

Comment

Having moved a couple of times since this last message above, I'm rarely getting any letters.

However, I'm currently going through a divorce (which luckily is quite amicable) and I'm wondering if we include mention of our debts in any agreement we make, if that will mean that we admit the debts?

I'm hoping that our agreement will be a friendly agreement and my soon to be ex seems ok to proceed on that basis, I just wonder if it's best to ignore those debts in our financial agreement, or whether we can say something like, any debts in my name or joint names will be assigned to me and any debts in her name will be assigned to her?

Hoping someone knows something about this!

Thanks,

eie

Comment

Any updates are you OK.? Xx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm currently going through a divorce . . .

. . . I'm hoping that our agreement will be a friendly agreement and my soon to be ex seems ok to proceed on that basis, I just wonder if it's best to ignore those debts in our financial agreement, or whether we can say something like, any debts in my name or joint names will be assigned to me and any debts in her name will be assigned to her?

Hoping someone knows something about this!
                                I'm sorry I missed your last post. I'm divorced so I know a lot about the subject.

What stage have you reached with your amicable agreement?

Whatever you decide privately will not change the liability you each have jointly or severally with your creditors. The contract between them and you/your wife remains unaltered even if you make a private arrangement as to whom will to take responsibility for paying them. So if you're thinking of taking responsibility for the joint debts (as suggested in your post) your wife still won't be let off the hook by the creditor if you can't pay them.

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                                X