GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
    Yup missing prescribed terms letter! I think you're really enjoying this!!!!

I've also received a letter from the CL finance ref: no.5 - after another attempt to offer the f&f or 50p per month, they've replied and said it's unacceptable, however they'd take £40 a month. I'm sure they would! Any ideas what to say or do next? I'm getting tempted to just start paying the 50p a month and see what they do.
    Is there a reason for only 50p per month lol (sorry just need a quick update)....

Regards to my enjoying it, who me? I just think they are all inept and need a good ole slap!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Is there a reason for only 50p per month lol (sorry just need a quick update)....
      50p because someone had said send them 50p a month and then try again with the f&f in 6 months... so I put 50p a month in the letter. Also, at 50p a month the f&f is worth 200 months of payments... which is 16 years - thought it might sway them a little.

At any rate, I definitely can't afford to pay them £40 a month.
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

50p because someone had said send them 50p a month and then try again with the f&f in 6 months... so I put 50p a month in the letter. Also, at 50p a month the f&f is worth 200 months of payments... which is 16 years - thought it might sway them a little.

At any rate, I definitely can't afford to pay them £40 a month.

Okies, sorry forgot about the history lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okies, sorry forgot about the history lol
          If you remembered everyone's everything, I'd be very worried about you!!!!!

Any tips then - shall I just keep offering the £100 or at some point, do I need to start paying them token payments and try again in a few months??

Thanks.

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

If you remembered everyone's everything, I'd be very worried about you!!!!!

Any tips then - shall I just keep offering the £100 or at some point, do I need to start paying them token payments and try again in a few months??

Thanks.
            I would just leave them alone for the time being, they are being idiots so sod em! What's the worse they can do...?

Comment

I would just leave them alone for the time being, they are being idiots so sod em! What's the worse they can do...?
              Presumably the worst they can do is go for a CCJ...

Comment

Presumably the worst they can do is go for a CCJ...
                Yep, that's the size of it - still doesn't mean you'll pay does it

Comment

Letter received this weekend from MDR ref: Natwest no. 2 in my list... last correspondence was that account was on hold after my threat by lender to commence litigation letter (received 28/03/11). Now received an important information - possible litigation letter.

Do I send the threat by lender letter again?!

Comment

Letter received this weekend from MDR ref: Natwest no. 2 in my list... last correspondence was that account was on hold after my threat by lender to commence litigation letter (received 28/03/11). Now received an important information - possible litigation letter.

Do I send the threat by lender letter again?!
                    Send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

1. New letter today from Wescot, re: no.1 in my list Natwest personal term loan...

To recap for you, this is part of a bus loan that was re-hashed and turned into a personal term loan a few years ago. They seem to have lumped this together with the overdraft on a personal account and wescot are pursuing me for the combined amount.

Have been waiting a long time for this to be passed to a DCA and now it has, presumably it's time to send the CCA request? Do I send it to NatWest, or to Wescot?

2. I'm getting lots of calls every day from a couple of DCAs, can you point me at the template asking them to remove my phone number from their records? I'd change my number, but it's the line I use for business so makes it a bit awkward!

Thanks.
                      Last edited by enoughisenough; 13 June 2011, 08:32.

Comment

Harassment by Telephone Template

Here is the link
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ps cca request to westcot
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks and thanks!

Comment

Ok, I think I'm going slightly mad here... where is the CCA request template???? I can't seem to track it down at all! Surely it should be linked from the help with cca sticky post??!!

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind! I found it!!!
                              Last edited by enoughisenough; 14 June 2011, 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                ps cca request to westcot
                                Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure they are only the collections agency - they haven't bought the debt. Do I still send it to wescot with a postal order payable to wescot? Or to NatWest????

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X