GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enoughisenough's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enoughisenough's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enoughisenough's UE Diary

Ta!
    Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Also send this ---> Harassment by Telephone
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would add the reason why payment is not being made to the letter,

IE if you cannot afford what they are demanding, say so, it acts as a exhibit if the matter gets to court

Remember the failure to provide a signed agreement under s78 does not give the right to cease payments etc.,

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post

IE if you cannot afford what they are demanding, say so, it acts as a exhibit if the matter gets to court

Remember the failure to provide a signed agreement under s78 does not give the right to cease payments etc.,
          Oi - bugger off out of the diaries! last time you visited you gave someone a heart attack, killed one and 3 are still in intensive care

* Stop being so right ALL the time!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I feel like I've missed half an hour here... is there a new procedure for dealing with cards?

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough View Post
              I feel like I've missed half an hour here... is there a new procedure for dealing with cards?
              No,

But every letter you send can and in some cases will end up before a judge.

If you have made clear why you arent paying then you will be able to say

"look judge, i wrote to them here, said i coundt afford what they wanted but they still rang me 5 times a day................."

Harrison vs Link ......................

The Defence rests

Comment

But this won't ever get to court so you'll be fine - don't get too confused about this.....

Paul, all that we've had is a recon front page with no terms - it would fail in court on its own merit IF it got there (already had 2 threats regards court and none taken....)

Comment

Evidence evidence evidence

Thats what won harrison

The judge even cited that had this been pure statutory breaches he would have reduced but not eliminated the debt

However with the pure evidence keith put before the court that tipped the scales

But thats not just my view but the view of James purnell of henderson chambers who gave us an opinion on harassment

Evidence is what you need, why does it matter if you say in a letter i cant pay what your asking for? atleast then if they still say we want £5k £10K or whatever, and they know you cant pay it, then their conduct is unfair per s140 CCA per harrison

Comment

Ok, Ok - you win!

Enoughisenough - Just add a line saying just that "I cannot afford what you're asking me to pay" and leave it at that! Little is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Ok, Ok - you win!

Enoughisenough - Just add a line saying just that "I cannot afford what you're asking me to pay" and leave it at that! Little is enough!
                      Only though if thats the case

Comment

Only though if thats the case
                        Ahh go to court - you must be bored having time to burn

Comment

Well, I'm enjoying your banter a lot!!!

Ok, so back to serious matters... I've had (well ok, both of us have had) responses from NatWest with regards to the SAR request. They are not able to proceed with the request because:

- I haven't signed the letter of authority/request
                          - In order to deal with my request, they require consent from the joint signatory on the account.

Also, it's not their "practise" to provide further copies of standard documents that I would have received as part of their normal course of business - e.g. statements. If I want them, I have to let them know which ones! Is it worth just asking for all of them?

Ta

Comment

Well, I'm enjoying your banter a lot!!!

Ok, so back to serious matters... I've had (well ok, both of us have had) responses from NatWest with regards to the SAR request. They are not able to proceed with the request because:

- I haven't signed the letter of authority/request
                            - In order to deal with my request, they require consent from the joint signatory on the account.

Also, it's not their "practise" to provide further copies of standard documents that I would have received as part of their normal course of business - e.g. statements. If I want them, I have to let them know which ones! Is it worth just asking for all of them?

Ta
                            Is 40 days up yet ?
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, only a week or so.

Comment

Ta
                                We don't care what is in their normal course of accounting, a SAR says otherwise and they will send what you ask for - idiots, they really are! Anyways.....

Comment

Working...
                                X