GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pukka2 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pukka2 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pukka2 UE diary

Hi Niddy and UE people

This is the start of my UE diary.

I'll post each account separately.

Thanks in advance for all your help and support

Pukka2

Re: Pukka2 UE diary

Halifax Credit Card

Halifax credit card
    Date commenced July 2006
    Approx Balance £7895
    Last full payment to Halifax July 2011
    Arranged £1/month to Halifax , then transferred to Blair, Oliver & Scott Ltd (DCA) from Aug 2011 until July 2012.
    Account owner: DCA - Moorcroft Debt Recover Ltd

Jul 2011 last full payment to Halifax - default
    Aug 2011 arranged £1/month payment to Halifax
    Jan 2012 arranged £1/month payment transfer to Blair, Oliver & Scott Ltd (DCA)
    Jul 2012 ceased payment
    Sep 2012 arranged £1/month payment to BOS (DCA)
    Nov 2013 last £1/month payment to BOS (DCA)
    Nov 2013 sent GOODF template letter 1 to Halifax requesting true copy of CCA
    Dec 2013 Halifax letter from Customer Services to say under no obligation to provide such a document
    Dec 2013 Halifax letter from Manager of Card Services enclosed: copy of original signed application & reconstituted CCA
    Dec 2013 sent GOODF template letter 2 to Halifax repeated request for true cope of CCA
    Dec 2013 Halifax letter from Manager of Card Services with with reconstituted CCA
    Jan 2014 sent GOODF template letter 3 to Halifax repeated request for true cope of CCA
    Jan 2014 Halifax letter from Director of Collections & Recoveries to say £1.00 payment due for review
    Feb 2014 sent GOODF bill to Halifax (for charges under ‘un-rebutted tacit agreement of Jan 2014)
    Feb 2014 Halifax letter from Director of Collections & Recoveries to say £1.00 payment overdue
    Mar 2014 sent 2nd GOODF bill to Halifax
    Mar 2014 Halifax letter from Director of Collections & Recoveries to say payments in arrears
    Mar 2014 sent letter restating request for true cope of CCA & 3rd GOODF bill to Halifax
    Apr 2014 sent GOODF template estoppel notice
    Apr 2014 Halifax letter from Director of Collections & Recoveries threatening legal action
    Apr 2014 Halifax letter from Customer Services to say documents requested had been sent & enclosing copies of their previous letters in response to my ‘complaint’
    May 2014 sent GOODF template to say request was not a ‘complaint’ and documents requested had not been sent
    May 2014 sent GOODF template bill to Halifax
    Nov 2015 Halifax letter from Director of Collections & Recoveries to say transfer ‘debt’ to Moorcroft Group plc (DCA)
    Nov 2015 Moorcroft letter: instructed by Halifax to collect ‘debt’
    Nov 2015 Moorcroft letter: trying to contact ‘above named person’
    Nov 2015 Moorcroft letter requesting contact
    Dec 2015 Moorcroft letter threatening ‘further action’
    Dec 2015 sent letter to Moorcroft with Notice of Request for Clarification & Assurance - & to provide true copy of original CCA
    Dec 2015 Moorcroft letter acknowledging my query which would be investigated
    Dec 2015 Moorcroft letter requesting £1.00 fee before CCA request can be actioned
    Jan 2016 sent £1.00 fee payable under Consumer Credit Act 1974
    Jan 2016 Moorcroft letter: account put on hold & stating ‘our client remain the legal owner of this account’ and Moorcroft the acting agents
    Jan 2016 Moorcroft letter: my request being investigated
    Feb 2016 Moorcroft letter: copies of statements for the account from Aug 2006 to Mar 2014
    Feb 2016 Halifax letter from Head of Card Operations to say enclosed: signed statement of account, reconstituted terms & conditions, reconstituted version of original agreement, copy of original signed application
    Feb 2016 emailed Niddy copy of ‘original signed application’
    Feb 2016 post from Niddy to say HBOS agreement unenforceable. The terms are incomplete.
    Feb 2016 uploaded CCA to AAD for enforceability checking
    Feb 2016 Niddy advised do 'nothing'
    Last edited by pukka2; 29 February 2016, 18:04.

Comment

Re: Pukka2 UE diary

Originally posted by pukka2 View Post
      What do you advise I do next?

A. Nothing
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X