GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Start of my diary

I think I may have received good news just now! Please don't burst my bubble.

Just received letter from Moorcroft regarding my Creation (4968.38).

Please find text from letter.
    'Further to your recent communication in respect of the above account, we are writing to confirm we have been in contact with Creation Financial Services Ltd.

Upon investigation of your account, our client has advised their records show that unfortunately, a copy of the agreement is unavailable due to the age of the account. However, please find enclosed statements to show how the balance was accrued.

We hope this answers any queries you may have and as a result they believe the balance we hold to be correct and due for payment.

We have placed your account on hold until the the 18th November to allow you time to receive and respond to this letter'. Then waffle.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post

'Further to your recent communication in respect of the above account, we are writing to confirm we have been in contact with Creation Financial Services Ltd.

Upon investigation of your account, our client has advised their records show that unfortunately, a copy of the agreement is unavailable due to the age of the account. However, please find enclosed statements to show how the balance was accrued.

We hope this answers any queries you may have and as a result they believe the balance we hold to be correct and due for payment.

We have placed your account on hold until the the 18th November to allow you time to receive and respond to this letter'. Then waffle.

What do you think?
      Sounds promising.....And always a joy to see the normal Moorcroft " We believe the balance to be correct and due for payment " routine

I would be quite content to allow them to believe what they wanted......If they cannot find the agreement then there is not a fat lot they can do at the minute and they know it. What you must not do now is tell them that

If it were me I would just date the envelope and file away. I'd not reply to their letter and wait to see what they send next
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What do you think?
        Did you send a s.78 CCA with £1 enclosed to Moorcroft for this and was that the letter that Moorcroft are refering to? (If it was they have admitted they received it)
        If you did then file that letter away carefully AND NO MORE CONTACT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
          Sounds promising.....And always a joy to see the normal Moorcroft " We believe the balance to be correct and due for payment " routine

I would be quite content to allow them to believe what they wanted......If they cannot find the agreement then there is not a fat lot they can do at the minute and they know it. What you must not do now is tell them that

If it were me I would just date the envelope and file away. I'd not reply to their letter and wait to see what they send next
          I won't be replying, what I find is funny is age of account, it is only 3 years old. My wife has same type of account,I am hoping their record keeping is equally as thorough!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            Did you send a s.78 CCA with £1 enclosed to Moorcroft for this and was that the letter that Moorcroft are refering to? (If it was they have admitted they received it)
            If you did then file that letter away carefully AND NO MORE CONTACT!!!
            Yes, this letter was in reply to a CCA request with the £1.00 Postal order.

Comment

Yes, this letter was in reply to a CCA request with the £1.00 Postal order.
              This was Niddy's response when I received a similar letter!

Originally Posted by Roger
              Sainsbury
              JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"

so now you go off radar. No more contact yea

Comment

File away but keep it very safe , sounds very promising Nids comments are worth noting , so the bubble stays intact.x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  File away but keep it very safe , sounds very promising Nids comments are worth noting , so the bubble stays intact.x
                  Cheers,do you think it is worth sending to Niddy. Literally all the letter is what I wrote and a whole bunch of transaction statements.

Comment

nope just file it and see what comes next, this is all perfectly routine

Comment

• Re: Start of my diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      nope just file it and see what comes next, this is all perfectly routine
                      I am hoping,this maybe the start of some good luck. I was expecting all debt after 2008 to be enforceable,so I wasn't expecting that letter.

Comment

Date and file it away safely. Unexpected good news is extra good
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Sainsbury
                          JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"

Roger, can I ask what happened or is happening with this account?

Comment

Next Directory 4036.51

Just received letter from Next
                            'According to our records, your debts remain unpaid.
                            We are currently preparing to sell the debt to an external dca who, post this sale, will legally own the debt.

To prevent this action ... contact us by 30th October.
                            If we do not hear from you by this time, your debt will be sold'.

I have not made contact.

I have been informed by Niddy, that this debt is UE (I posted on different thread).

What do I do now, I will not be contacting Next.

Comment

B Card (wife) £4988
                              From Asset Link Capital
                              We are writing to confirm that Barclaycard have assigned your account to Asset Link Capital (no.5) ltd (alc5) on 30/9/2016 with an outstanding balance of £4988. Alc 5 have appointed link financial outsourcing to service your account on their behalf.

As you are no longer making the agreed payments,it is important that you contact Link to discuss your intentions regarding your account.

And so on...

Again I have been advised by Niddy that thjs is UE.

What is my course of action.

Cheers

Comment

Sainsbury

Roger, can I ask what happened or is happening with this account?
                                Sorry I didn't come back to you.
                                Until or unless Arrow come back with your S.78 CCA they cannot legally enforce the Debt!
                                Niddy's advice to me and others here is NO correspondence with Arrow.
                                If they write then date the envelope (date received) and file away. Put the contents up on your diary and you will find that AAD has a wealth of shared advice and wisdom to restore your confidence and take control of your Life.

Comment

Working...
                                X