GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Start of my diary

send request to creation they are the owners
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Over the weekend received letters along with po's where applicable saying no longer responsible for collection activity from Moorcroft.

Sainsburys CC 2013 £2735
      HSBC 'Flexi Loan' 2006 £4863
      HSBC Overdraft 1998 £1831
      HSBC Joint Acc. 2007 £977
      Creation CC 2013 £4500

Do I now wait for other DCA's to contact me again and then proceed with CCA's?

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        I sent to CCA requests one to TSB one to HSBC. I sent them signed for and postal order. I have just checked tracked them and they were both signed for on the 29th March. Do you think I should have had some sort of response by now?

Cheers
        Just received letter from Wescott advising that they are dealing with my TSB account. As mentioned previously I never received information from TSB back in March.

Any advice please.

Comment

Someone will be along shortly , hang on xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just received letter from Wescott advising that they are dealing with my TSB account. As mentioned previously I never received information from TSB back in March.

Any advice please.
            With regard to both the CCA requests that you sent back in March - Both have been signed for so print off the signature proof from the Royal mail site and staple your original receipt to each and file away safely. Did you send a £1 cheque/Postal order with both? If so mabee see if they have been cashed ( Although not being cashed doesn't matter - Being cashed definately means they got them !!!)

As you sent them CCA requests - and they have failed to respond - They are now in breach and technically cannot currently enforce ( Not Current accounts - I need to read back to double check what both these accounts relate to) - That is where you want to be right now - Don't chase them - Post up here if you get any replies

With regard to Wescot - If it were me, Unless there is any direct legal threat, I would keep quiet right now - Don't reply and see what they send next
            Last edited by Spud; 19 October 2016, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
              With regard to both the CCA requests that you sent back in March - Both have been signed for so print off the signature proof from the Royal mail site and staple your original receipt to each and file away safely. Did you send a £1 cheque/Postal order with both? If so mabee see if they have been cashed ( Although not being cashed doesn't matter - Being cashed definately means they got them !!!)

As you sent them CCA requests - and they have failed to respond - They are now in breach and technically cannot currently enforce ( Not Current accounts - I need to read back to double check what both these accounts relate to) - That is where you want to be right now - Don't chase them - Post up here if you get any replies

With regard to Wescot - If it were me, Unless there is any direct legal threat, I would keep quiet right now - Don't reply and see what they send next
              Cheers, unfortunately I can't locate my receipt from post office to check my hsbc, i have found the signed for receipt of my CCA request for the TSB signed for on the 29th April which as mentioned is being dealt with by Wescott?

Comment

Cheers, unfortunately I can't locate my receipt from post office to check my hsbc, i have found the signed for receipt of my CCA request for the TSB signed for on the 29th April which as mentioned is being dealt with by Wescott?
                Did you have any acknowledgement of receipt for your HSBC? That would be enough plus copy of the CCA sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  Did you have any acknowledgement of receipt for your HSBC? That would be enough plus copy of the CCA sent!
                  Can I ask,am I missing something with regards TSB. If I have a signature saying that they have received my CCA,where does it leave me with regards TSB and Wescott?

Comment

Can I ask,am I missing something with regards TSB. If I have a signature saying that they have received my CCA,where does it leave me with regards TSB and Wescott?
                    How do you mean?

You have the proof that they received A letter - Not necessarily your CCA ( They could try and argue) - Hence you gather as much evidence in support of your actions ( Evidence of cheque cashed etc)

I would imagine that Wescot are acting on behalf of TSB but they do not own the account, Is that correct?

If so, If it were me I would not reply to Wescot unless there is any direct threat of legal action in their letter - Wait and see what they send next

Comment

I sent to CCA requests one to TSB one to HSBC. I sent them signed for and postal order. I have just checked tracked them and they were both signed for on the 29th March. Do you think I should have had some sort of response by now?
                      Cheers
                      Your entry confirming these have been signed for. I always print off the Post Office tracking information because this will have your Recorded Delivery No and their signature. My guess is the Post Office might be able to help if you can't find the HSBC Record delivery No. because you know the day it was signed for!! You know the address it was sent to!

If these are Credit Cards then they will have had 12 days + 2 to reply. They cannot take any legal action against you while these are outstanding. So no communication with them!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                        Your entry confirming these have been signed for. I always print off the Post Office tracking information because this will have your Recorded Delivery No and their signature. My guess is the Post Office might be able to help if you can't find the HSBC Record delivery No. because you know the day it was signed for!! You know the address it was sent to!

If these are Credit Cards then they will have had 12 days + 2 to reply. They cannot take any legal action against you while these are outstanding. So no communication with them!
                        I saved my tsb to file on desktop, so I have that one.

I might double check for hsbc or metro.

Apologies if I am asking bizarre questions or seeking clarification. Finding the whole thing extremely stressful, I appreciate that most people on this site will be in the same situation.

I think in relation to TSB,I am trying to find out if they can enforce anything if TSB didnt acknowledge original request.

Comment

I saved my tsb to file on desktop, so I have that one.

I might double check for hsbc or metro.

Apologies if I am asking bizarre questions or seeking clarification. Finding the whole thing extremely stressful, I appreciate that most people on this site will be in the same situation.

I think in relation to TSB,I am trying to find out if they can enforce anything if TSB didnt acknowledge original request.
                          No they can't if the request is out sanding ....just wait and see want happens ....that's what I'd do

Comment

Don't worry about asking questions - The most stupid question is the one that is not asked

We all ask questions, Especially when we are new and people here are more than happy to help......

You are in a good position and although it is stressful at the minute, Things will get better with time and the more you see and read on this forum, the more you will learn and be able to take the control back and be able to get yourself sorted.

Take the time to have a look through some of the other diaries and you will see how others have improved things over time.

Your in safe hands here, Not much for you to do now but wait so take the rest whilst you can

Comment

No question us daft coz if you don't ask if COULD be critical.For now kick back relax no good worrying over things you haven't got and can't do anything about , you are in control . Xxxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                                Don't worry about asking questions - The most stupid question is the one that is not asked

We all ask questions, Especially when we are new and people here are more than happy to help......

You are in a good position and although it is stressful at the minute, Things will get better with time and the more you see and read on this forum, the more you will learn and be able to take the control back and be able to get yourself sorted.

Take the time to have a look through some of the other diaries and you will see how others have improved things over time.

Your in safe hands here, Not much for you to do now but wait so take the rest whilst you can
                                Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                No they can't if the request is out sanding ....just wait and see want happens ....that's what I'd do
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X