GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuckinarut
    replied
    Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Di had her opp on Tuesday am, all went well.
    she now just has to wait for a while and will be having Heart surgery later in the year.
    Great News Hope Diana makes super quick progress

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied

she now just has to wait for a while and will be having Heart surgery later in the year.
    Great news that Op went well, send her my very best wishes. xx

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied

I wish her the very best.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Thankyou for update.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

Yes our thoughts are with Di, she does keep in contact occasionally with me as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Di, isn't on the site, she is dealing with on going health problems, awaiting breast surgery, but I will pass on your thanks when we next chat.
    we don't talk about the site ,but I am sure your good news will cheer her up.
    NW
    Yes our thoughts are with Di, she does keep in contact occasionally with me as well.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

One of my SB accounts was passed to Ruthbridge. They sent an occasional letter, which I ignored, and they gave up after a while.
    SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
    Just received a letter from Cabot and they have informed me that Ruthbridge will be managing account for them.

Obviously thIs is now SB, but how should I respond?
    One of my SB accounts was passed to Ruthbridge. They sent an occasional letter, which I ignored, and they gave up after a while.

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Just received a letter from Cabot and they have informed me that Ruthbridge will be managing account for them.

Obviously thIs is now SB, but how should I respond?

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
    I am hoping that things will get very quiet now.

I am wondering what I now do with all the massive amounts of paperwork??
    keep for a short while longer then shred most of it, keeping any CCA and letter that says UNENFORCEABLE, OR CCA CANNOT be found.

I still have a couple that semd me letters, but I like to think they would have no one to write to if I tell them it's UE & SB.
    so I like to let them think something may change and I will write back

NW

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    I am hoping that things will get very quiet now.

I am wondering what I now do with all the massive amounts of paperwork??

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    First, congrats to strepsi for reaching the milestone, now you can move on.
    secondly, Di is a lady of integrity and deserves all the credit she receives, more importantly I would like to see her welcomed back when she is fighting fit to do so, she has helped so many in so many different ways, her presence and words of wisdom are sorely missed.
    get well soon lady Di I’m sure the forumites will join me in praying for your swift recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Night Monkey
    replied
    I know I have written this before. But I can't remember how I found AAD but I truly believe this site saved my life!
    And when I found this site you were one of the first to offer welcome and encouragement, so let me say thank you to you now

Leave a comment:

• Night Monkey
    replied
    So sorry to hear about Di. She has helped me and so many others over the years on our journeys. I wish her well.
    I did wonder where she was, but didn't like to ask.

She offered me much needed support when I started the UE journey here, so please send her my best if you feel it appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied

Di, isn't on the site, she is dealing with on going health problems, awaiting breast surgery, but I will pass on your thanks when we next chat.
    we don't talk about the site ,but I am sure your good news will cheer her up.
    NW
    So sorry to hear about Di. She has helped me and so many others over the years on our journeys. I wish her well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X