GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Start of my diary

I think if it was me I would be blagging for as long as I could, and saving everything possible in the hope that at some point perhaps one is sold on and gets to the point where they would accept a low payment. If not at least you have a breathing space and its always possible to start token payments again later if it comes to the crunch
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

You won't be asking for any outstanding CCAs will you? Best left alone xxxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        You won't be asking for any outstanding CCAs will you? Best left alone xxxxx
        Nope!!

Comment

Not been on here for a long time. At present haven't made any payments to my debts. As it stands have not had a reply in regards my tsb card, my wife had a letter stating that they are basically struggling to find her agreement that was back in May, not heard anything since. Today i have sent further cca letters to dca's that have either changed agency or gone to dca from creditor.
          I have not sent cca's again to any company that has not replied.

The companies that are unenforceable according to Niddy I haven't received any correspondence since.

I think I feel positive about the tsb and virgin (my wifes card), just cause I either haven't heard anything or they are struggling to find agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
            Not been on here for a long time. At present haven't made any payments to my debts. As it stands have not had a reply in regards my tsb card, my wife had a letter stating that they are basically struggling to find her agreement that was back in May, not heard anything since. Today i have sent further cca letters to dca's that have either changed agency or gone to dca from creditor.
            I have not sent cca's again to any company that has not replied.

The companies that are unenforceable according to Niddy I haven't received any correspondence since.

I think I feel positive about the tsb and virgin (my wifes card), just cause I either haven't heard anything or they are struggling to find agreement.

No news is good news Strepsi - no need to poke the hornets nest, hopefully this will be the start of 6 years of more silence

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So just checked track and trace, all but one has signed for my CCA's today. So the clock starts ticking now, 12 days is that correct. So I should get replies no later than two weeks tomorrow?

Comment

You should get replies around then, but if nothing arrives keep very quiet and do not chase them because they will be in default of your request and you do not want to help them rectify that
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                  You should get replies around then, but if nothing arrives keep very quiet and do not chase them because they will be in default of your request and you do not want to help them rectify that
                  Cheers, no intention of contacting.

I have one debt with TSB that I stopped paying about 8 months ago, not received anything in relation to that, nor the CCA request - I know that it was delivered to them.
                  Certainly not going to chase anything, but just think this odd, that I haven't received anything.

Comment

Cheers, no intention of contacting.

I have one debt with TSB that I stopped paying about 8 months ago, not received anything in relation to that, nor the CCA request - I know that it was delivered to them.
                    Certainly not going to chase anything, but just think this odd, that I haven't received anything.
                    Usually they take a great deal longer than the 14 days to produce any CCA paperwork, but that's alright as until they do they cannot enforce.

Comment

So AIC have contacted via email, asking me contact them to discuss a 'personal matter'. I can only assume it is to do with a CCA...think I will just wait for my documentation.

Tick tock!

Comment

Just received letter from Robinson Way relating to HPH LTD (Barclaycard) amount of £7273, account opened 2004.

Following your request, we have today asked for a copy of agreement... your account has been placed on hold temporarily pending receipt of documentation.

Will keep posted.
                        Last edited by Strepsi; 3 October 2016, 10:31.

Comment

Also received a letter from Robinson Way, regarding an overdraft with Santander.

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment, which is accepted...'

I have had no contact with them regarding this... I may have received a letter from Santander advising me that they Robinson Way may be getting involved (so to speak). Which I have opened as yet.

What do people think.

Cheers

Comment

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment, which is accepted... you saying a false statement?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              'Thank you for your recent offer of payment, which is accepted... you saying a false statement?
                              Yes, I haven't sent them a thing other than my CCA as mentioned in other post.

Comment

Yes, I haven't sent them a thing other than my CCA as mentioned in other post.
                                Exact text

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment,which is accepted. A separate confirmation letter has been sent out to you which you will receive shortly, if you have not already. To ensure that your payment proposal is affordable, please can you complete the attached financial statement and return it to us in the enclosed envelope. Please note, if we have any queries relating to your completed financial statement we will contact you by phone or letter, otherwise your arrangement remain as previously agreed with us.'

Both letters are dated the same and have the same scanned or copied signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X