GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Start of my diary

They will try anything to get you to contact, but we know better xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK see they are playing silly buggers - keep that letter from them safe and any others, you say you sent £1.00 statuary fee with CCA1974 request, well the onus is now on them to supply within statuary time limit 12 + 2 days, keep the letters you get to-gether. sure other will respond also
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        Also received a letter from Robinson Way, regarding an overdraft with Santander.

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment, which is accepted...'

I have had no contact with them regarding this... I may have received a letter from Santander advising me that they Robinson Way may be getting involved (so to speak). Which I have opened as yet.

What do people think.

Cheers
        What should I do with this, should I send a CCA for overdraft or just ignore it?

Comment

overdraft do not have CCA1974 agreement,

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            overdraft do not have CCA1974 agreement,
            Ok, but I read somewhere on this forum you can request some information relating to Overdrafts, if there isn't do I just ignore it.
            Last edited by Strepsi; 3 October 2016, 11:29.

Comment

letter of overdraft agreement which also states that it can be withdrawn usually with 30 days notice to you, what are you trying to achieve on this subject???

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                letter of overdraft agreement which also states that it can be withdrawn usually with 30 days notice to you, what are you trying to achieve on this subject???
                To be honest don't know, trying to make my situation a little easier...

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information

Comment

Keynes issue LBA for old HSBC overdraft account: HELP!! have a read?

Comment

Exact text

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment,which is accepted. A separate confirmation letter has been sent out to you which you will receive shortly, if you have not already. To ensure that your payment proposal is affordable, please can you complete the attached financial statement and return it to us in the enclosed envelope. Please note, if we have any queries relating to your completed financial statement we will contact you by phone or letter, otherwise your arrangement remain as previously agreed with us.'

Both letters are dated the same and have the same scanned or copied signature.

Are you currently paying, or have you been paying under an arrangement with Santander?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                      Are you currently paying, or have you been paying under an arrangement with Santander?
                      I had been making payments via an arrangement with them, but this was stopped about 6 months ago.

Comment

There's no harm in sending the CCA request for overdrafts. No need to send £1 either.

you've already linked to the template above
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Also received a letter from Robinson Way, regarding an overdraft with Santander.

'Thank you for your recent offer of payment, which is accepted...'

I have had no contact with them regarding this... I may have received a letter from Santander advising me that they Robinson Way may be getting involved (so to speak). Which I have opened as yet.

What do people think.

Cheers
                          Ignore em
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            There's no harm in sending the CCA request for overdrafts. No need to send £1 either.

you've already linked to the template above
                            Thanks, I have done this for my other overdrafts.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Ignore em
                            Cheers

Comment

Writing this whilst on a train...
                              Anyway received two letters with returned SO's from Apex DCA. Regarding our (myself and wife) cca requests.

Advising that cannot deal with them need to send directly to Halifax and B of S. I have however done this originally and received CCA'S and have been informed by Niddy that they are enforceable.

What is my next course of action.

Cheers

Comment

Just received my postal orders back from Moorcroft, saying they're are no longer dealing with our debt for Creation, it has been sent back to Creation, is this good or bad?

I am 99% certain that these will be enforceable anyway...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X