GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
    I am hoping that things will get very quiet now.

I am wondering what I now do with all the massive amounts of paperwork??
    keep for a short while longer then shred most of it, keeping any CCA and letter that says UNENFORCEABLE, OR CCA CANNOT be found.

I still have a couple that semd me letters, but I like to think they would have no one to write to if I tell them it's UE & SB.
    so I like to let them think something may change and I will write back

NW

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Just received a letter from Cabot and they have informed me that Ruthbridge will be managing account for them.

Obviously thIs is now SB, but how should I respond?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        Just received a letter from Cabot and they have informed me that Ruthbridge will be managing account for them.

Obviously thIs is now SB, but how should I respond?
        One of my SB accounts was passed to Ruthbridge. They sent an occasional letter, which I ignored, and they gave up after a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

One of my SB accounts was passed to Ruthbridge. They sent an occasional letter, which I ignored, and they gave up after a while.
          SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Di, isn't on the site, she is dealing with on going health problems, awaiting breast surgery, but I will pass on your thanks when we next chat.
            we don't talk about the site ,but I am sure your good news will cheer her up.
            NW
            Yes our thoughts are with Di, she does keep in contact occasionally with me as well.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

Yes our thoughts are with Di, she does keep in contact occasionally with me as well.
              Di had her opp on Tuesday am, all went well.
              she now just has to wait for a while and will be having Heart surgery later in the year.

Comment

she now just has to wait for a while and will be having Heart surgery later in the year.
                Thankyou for update.

Comment

I wish her the very best.

Comment

Great news that Op went well, send her my very best wishes. xx

Comment

Great News Hope Diana makes super quick progress

Comment

Working...
                      X