GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles / 1st Credit Ltd - Notice of Assignment - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles / 1st Credit Ltd - Notice of Assignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marbles / 1st Credit Ltd - Notice of Assignment

Marbles Credit Card
    Start Date: 2000'ish
    Balance: £5400
    Defaulted: 2010

Hi Niddy,

Happy New Year to you all

I am after a little bit of assistance with a Notice of Assignment received today from 1st Credit for an old Marbles Account I defaulted on back in 2010.

The last correspondence I had on this account was back in November 2010 from Robinson Way, I sent them the CCA request, which they were "looking into" but I never heard anything again.

Do I need to sit tight on this and wait for a formal chase-up letter or should I send them the CCA request letter now?

As always, your help is very much appreciated.

In-A-Pickle

Re: Marbles / 1st Credit Ltd - Notice of Assignment

Originally posted by in-a-pickle View Post
    Marbles Credit Card
    Start Date: 2000'ish
    Balance: £5400
    Defaulted: 2010

Hi Niddy,

Happy New Year to you all

I am after a little bit of assistance with a Notice of Assignment received today from 1st Credit for an old Marbles Account I defaulted on back in 2010.

The last correspondence I had on this account was back in November 2010 from Robinson Way, I sent them the CCA request, which they were "looking into" but I never heard anything again.

Do I need to sit tight on this and wait for a formal chase-up letter or should I send them the CCA request letter now?

As always, your help is very much appreciated.

In-A-Pickle
    Send a fresh CCA request to 1st Credit......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I dealt with Marbles (HFC) re. an account around the same time as yours and there was no paperwork at all.... and seeing as it's already been to at least one DCA already, it's already looking good.
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

1st credit just bought my Marbles card. First DCA to take it.

More chance of Lord Lucan hand delivering my CCA than these guys finding it. I have a letter from Marbles stating they don't have it.

You done a CCA request on this before? They ignored mine, until I complained then they coughed to not having it.

Good luck

HB

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Send a fresh CCA request to 1st Credit......
          I agree
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

1st Credit took my marbles account, then it got passed to lowells - who eventually wrote it off. Took just about 3 years.

Marbles dont seem to keep alot of paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              1st Credit took my marbles account, then it got passed to lowells - who eventually wrote it off. Took just about 3 years.

Marbles dont seem to keep alot of paperwork.
              They have not found mine either

Comment

I heard they all got lost/destroyed when HFC merged with Beneficial Finance... but the dates seem wrong for that to be the case.

Beneficial anyway....
                Remember the mantra:
                NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
                  IF
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                  X