GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BBSGirl UE Journey - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBSGirl UE Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBSGirl UE Journey

I have a lot of debts most of them just a few hundred pounds each but the biggest is my Northern Rock loan current balance £3771.94

It was taken out on Dec 2000 for consolidation, which of course as we all now realise just doesn't work

I made full payments until March 2002 when I became unemployed

In August 02 I started making reduced payments as I found a part time job. These were for various amounts but were regular payments until June 08 when i was made redundant

The loan was originally for £5000, now at £3771.94.

I requested the CCA on 26/10/10 as I was thinking about PPI reclaim and was unsure if I had been sold this. I had and on the CCA the PPI is listed in the same terms as the loan which having had a read on this forum I now think makes the CCA unenforceable. I'm waiting to hear back from Niddy now.

The debt has been with Mackenzie Hall, Eversheds, AIC and now back at Mackenzie Hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have received a copy of the CCA for my NR loan from Dec 2000.

All details are correct and I had thought it was enforceable, but now I see that if the PPI is listed as part of the loan it is not enforceable. Am I reading that correctly? Mine says:

Loan £XXXX
    PPI £XXXX
    Amount of credit = Loan + PPI
    Total charge for credit £XXXX.XX
    Total amount payable £XXXX.XX
    APR 9.41%
    The total amount payable is payable by 60 monthly installments of £XXX.XX

So, what do I do now? I believe this is unenforceable and also I was missold the PPI which I was going to claim back, should I bother? Is there a letter I should send stating that the CCA is unenforceable?

Re: BBSGirl UE Journey

Original Thread is here (locked): ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=850
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bbsgirl
      I have received a copy of the CCA for my NR loan from Dec 2000.

All details are correct and I had thought it was enforceable, but now I see that if the PPI is listed as part of the loan it is not enforceable. Am I reading that correctly? Mine says:

Loan £XXXX
      PPI £XXXX
      Amount of credit = Loan + PPI
      Total charge for credit £XXXX.XX
      Total amount payable £XXXX.XX
      APR 9.41%
      The total amount payable is payable by 60 monthly installments of £XXX.XX

So, what do I do now? I believe this is unenforceable and also I was missold the PPI which I was going to claim back, should I bother?
      Is there a letter I should send stating that the CCA is unenforceable?
      This is actually unenforceable as the PPI apr is not clearly separate - see here for full details of what I mean: ---> viewtopic.php?p=12111#p12111

You should NOT reclaim PPI, no need at this stage.

However, you need to cease repayments to this debt now and respond to whoever sent the CCA with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

* if you cannot read the template you need to post a few more times!

That's a good start isn't it? Just update this as and when you get more CCA's through.......

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

YAY!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

I've got a few others that I'm waiting on CCAs for and have been for a few months. I've also got a dodgy Argos one which I'm sure is UE as its just the application form. I'll dig it out and let you have a look.

Thanks again

Comment

Keep us updated with any other accounts and email me the CCA's gh

Comment

Originally posted by bbsgirl View Post

YAY!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

I've got a few others that I'm waiting on CCAs for and have been for a few months. I've also got a dodgy Argos one which I'm sure is UE as its just the application form. I'll dig it out and let you have a look.

Thanks again
            How did you get on with that?

Comment

Working...
            X