GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Lloyds c/c no 1

Received letter from MHA offering me discounts if I pay.
    Will ignore unless N has other suggestions for this letter! Keep it clean please lol.

Regards RL

PS Hope N has packed by now (I would have done)!

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
      Sainsbury's C/C

Received long & rambling letter from Sains re my complaint. Basically 'we have dealt with your complaint' & 'this is enforceable' blah blah. Will continue to ignore this unless N says otherwise.
      Ignore

Mint c/c

Received letter from 'Regal Credit' usual pay up or else stuff. Send 'in dispute' letter as have previously sent this to power2contact on this a/c. Trying to get the hang of what to do!!!
      Send this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Lloyds c/c no 2

Letter from MHA collections. 'We have been instructed to recover the arrears' 'SCM sols may issue proceedings against you etc etc'.. Ignore??
      Send this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Lloyds c/c no 1

Received letter from MHA offering me discounts if I pay.
      Will ignore unless N has other suggestions for this letter! Keep it clean please lol.
      Ignore
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

PS Hope N has packed by now (I would have done)!
        Nope! Working till next Friday - so will pack next Saturday (ie the day we go)!!

Thing is, i'm easy to pack - 10 tops, 4 shorts & what i'm wearing on plane. Sorted (takes 5 mins to pack)!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Nope! Working till next Friday - so will pack next Saturday (ie the day we go)!!

Thing is, i'm easy to pack - 10 tops, 4 shorts & what i'm wearing on plane. Sorted (takes 5 mins to pack)!
          I like your style :niddy
          The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
          He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Lloyds OD's 1&2

Letter re a/c no 2 only.

Received letter from SCM. Headed 'notice of court proceedings'. Letter says - you have failed to respond - if you do not pay immediately our client may instruct us to issue proceedings etc etc. I notice the word here is 'may' but is there anything to do? As this is the a/c that they have just sent me a new debit card seems a touch of the right hand/left hand syndrome! regards RL

Comment

Lloyds OD's 1&2

Letter re a/c no 2 only.

Received letter from SCM. Headed 'notice of court proceedings'. Letter says - you have failed to respond - if you do not pay immediately our client may instruct us to issue proceedings etc etc. I notice the word here is 'may' but is there anything to do? As this is the a/c that they have just sent me a new debit card seems a touch of the right hand/left hand syndrome! regards RL
              Hmm, its an overdraft so you're kinda snookered.... really you need to kinda of ignore them and "hope" they go away - if they do actively pursue it then you ought to come to some arrangement prior to court!

Comment

Hi Nidd - hope you had a terrific holiday - it must be a joy to be back!

Lloyds CC no 1. Had a couple of odd letters first saying 'we don't agree with your complaint' (surprise) and 'we are unable to locate your signed agreement'. Second letter says ' the reconstituted version of your agreement sent recently contains an error'. Enclosed with this is what looks like a copy of the original agreement!! Very confused - will send you copies. regards RL

Comment

Hi Nidd - hope you had a terrific holiday - it must be a joy to be back!

Lloyds CC no 1. Had a couple of odd letters first saying 'we don't agree with your complaint' (surprise) and 'we are unable to locate your signed agreement'. Second letter says ' the reconstituted version of your agreement sent recently contains an error'. Enclosed with this is what looks like a copy of the original agreement!! Very confused - will send you copies. regards RL
                  Just ignore them, don't worry.

Comment

Mint C/C

Having sent 'a/c in dispute' letter to Regal they have now ignored this & sent 'we shall arrange for a field collector to call'. Ignore or further letter??

many thanks RL

Comment

Barc Card 2

Letter from BC saying 'your balance is due & we may pass to DCA' ??
                      Still no CCA so will continue to ignore unless N advises other wise.

Regards RL

Comment

Mint C/C

Having sent 'a/c in dispute' letter to Regal they have now ignored this & sent 'we shall arrange for a field collector to call'. Ignore or further letter??

many thanks RL
                        Send this to Regal: ---> Final Response (No CCA) & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

Barc Card 2

Letter from BC saying 'your balance is due & we may pass to DCA' ??
                          Still no CCA so will continue to ignore unless N advises other wise.

Regards RL
                          Yep, just continue to ignore - they are in default here, so nothing to do until they respond according to your request....

Comment

Barclay c/c

Letter from BC saying 'we are transferring your a/c to MKRR'
                            Letter from MKRR 'contact us etc etc'

Presume I ignore?

Many thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1.
                              Threatening letter form ' Wescot'. Ignore or do I need a letter?
                              Many thanks. RL

Comment

Sains c/c
                                Letter from BOS - Contact us or we may take further action. Will ignore unless told other wise!!
                                Regards RL

Comment

Working...
                                X