GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    Mint

Letter from Power2contact saying if ?I do not contac them within 3 days they will visit. Should be interesting as still 3' of snow around.

Ignore? Or 'sold in dispute' letter?
    Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

also send one of these (both in same envelope will be fine) ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

M&S cc

Another letter from PLR saying this is my last chance to avoid a default. Ignore??
      I presume they are 'in house' to M&S as they are the same address?

RL
      Yea seems they are an in-house dept of some capacity! Just ignore them for the moment!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's cc

Letter from 'Albion Collections Ltd' - Pay up or contact us. Ignore?

RL.
        Ignore

Comment

Hi Nidd - sorry to post all this C***p at one go but it has built up. I've now discovered that my scanner wont work so I'll have to try & go off to the computer shop asap & get this sorted. I'll scan & send the letters I would like you to see then. Many thanks again for all your help - without it I don't know what we would have done. Hope you have a good New Year with no snow! best wishes, RL
          Hiya

No probs but please try to deal with things quicker as responding now, to letters from 10th December is rather silly. I know you weren't well but unless you want constant hassle you do need to keep up with things, point is don't sit there and get upset when you open mail, just pretend its a job and crack on with it - post your updates, don't let it get to you and then forget it! Hiding things away for a month at a time will result in the worst possible outcome for you - so please heed this advice

Secondly, I won't update so many posts in one go a second time lol - its just not fair to other users... ;-)

Comment

Lloyds CC 1

Threatening letter from 'SCM' Sols. Copy to N.

Still no CCA.

RL
            Ermmm, I think I may have already answered this above - you should send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

(please amend the original post when it's clear i've not seen it, otherwise causes duplication).....

Hope you had a good Crimbo - catch up laters

Comment

Hi Nidd - thanks for all that! Sorry about duplication & I'll stay up to date now - I promise!
              One of the problems was that due to severe snow (as usual) we had no post for 2 weeks before Christmas & it all arrived on the 23rd! Didn't want to post this over Christmas as I felt you deserved a break lol!
              Btw I've been talking to an elderly Aunt who is offering a small loan to help out - I presume we are nowhere near making any offers & I'm not sure who I should make an offer to first!??
              best wishes, RL

Comment

Hiya

no offers at this stage - hold back on such things unless absolute necessary, ie court action.

if you favour creditors then it can be naughty so best not make any offers right now.... gh

Comment

M & S CC

Now received letter from Resolvecall with general threats & 'we may call'. Ignore? Or letter?

Many thanks RL

Comment

LLOYDS CC no2

Received threatening letter from SCM sols with the ususal 'we may call', 'we may issue court proceedings' etc
                    Anything to do - do you want a copy?

regards RL

Comment

MBNA - CC no.1

Received letter regarding my request for CCA - they are unable to comply with my request. Copy to N for comments.

Thanks RL

Comment

LLOYDS CC no 1

Received letter from Lloyds regarding my request for CCA. Copy to N for comments.

Many thanks RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
                          M & S CC

Now received letter from Resolvecall with general threats & 'we may call'. Ignore? Or letter?

Many thanks RL
                          Just ignore....

Comment

LLOYDS CC no2

Received threatening letter from SCM sols with the ususal 'we may call', 'we may issue court proceedings' etc
                            Anything to do - do you want a copy?

regards RL
                            Send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

MBNA - CC no.1

Received letter regarding my request for CCA - they are unable to comply with my request. Copy to N for comments.

Thanks RL
                              LLOYDS CC no 1

Received letter from Lloyds regarding my request for CCA. Copy to N for comments.

Many thanks RL
                              WOW! What a double whammy - you got 2 in the same day - you jammy beggar lol. Well done!

Right you must keep those letters extremely safe, they both confirm that they cannot locate an agreement and will not try to enforce it - meaning they will not be taking you to court - result, well done!

So, if anybody tries to hassle you about either of these debts, you simply photocopy that letter and send it with one of these, that's it: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Well done Riberclass. What a result on those two letters. !!

Comment

Working...
                                X