GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Brilliant Riber - thats a great start to your day !!
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

wow that deserves a barrel of falling down water !!!!!
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

well done riberaclass good work
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thats great news - well done.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Isn't it great when something goes well - a change from all the c***p we usually get - gives me the heart to carry on. XXXX (For Nid) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
              THANKS EVERYONE!!

Isn't it great when something goes well - a change from all the c***p we usually get - gives me the heart to carry on. XXXX (For Nid) lol
              Well done what great news Riberaclass let's hope that we all get some good news soon and we can share the wonderful feeling one gets when things go right !.
              Regards
              Rhinoman
              The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
              He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Fantastic, that's a brilliant result!!
                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

XXXX (For Nid) lol
                  aaaaw thanks
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds CC no 1

Received monthly statement ' your a/c is seriously overdue & we have instructed DCA'
                    Ignore??

Thanks RL

Comment

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

LLOYDS Overdrafts

Received letter from SCM with various threats but only for A/C no 2. Response?

Thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds Overdrafts

Realise Nid's very busy so anyone know what letter I send to Sols re above?
                        Many thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds CC no 1

Received monthly statement ' your a/c is seriously overdue & we have instructed DCA'
                          Ignore??

Thanks RL
                          Yep just ignore for the moment.

LLOYDS Overdrafts

Received letter from SCM with various threats but only for A/C no 2. Response?

Thanks RL
                          Its an overdraft you you have to blag these as they are CCA(1974) exempt....... I'd just ignore for the moment.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds Overdrafts

Realise Nid's very busy so anyone know what letter I send to Sols re above?
                            Many thanks RL
                            Nothing!

Comment

Thanks Nidd - sorry to harrass you!!
                              RL

Comment

Thanks Nidd - sorry to harrass you!!
                                RL
                                No harassment lol, if you did i'd be sending you this!

The OFT guidance clearly states what is and what is not acceptable. To reiterate, the OFT practices that I deem you to be continually breaching, amoungs others, include;

The unfair practices, carried out by you and your authorised agents are as follows:
                                f. Contacting debtors at unreasonable times
                                g.
                                Ignoring or disregarding debtors' legitimate wishes in respect of when and where to contact them, for example, shift workers who ask not to be telephoned during certain times of the day
                                b. Falsely implying or stating that action can or will be taken when it legally cannot
                                e.
                                Falsely implying or stating that failure to pay a debt is a criminal offence or that criminal proceedings will be brought
                                a. Contacting debtors at unreasonable times and at unreasonable intervals
                                c.
                                Using more than one debt collection business at the same time resulting in repetitive and/or frequent contact by different parties
                                d.
                                Not ensuring that an adequate history of the debt is passed on as appropriate resulting in repetitive and/or frequent contact by different parties
                                e.
                                Not informing the debtor when their case has been passed on to a different debt collector
                                f.
                                Pressurising debtors to pay in full, in unreasonably large instalments, or to increase payments when they are unable to do so
                                g.
                                Making threatening statements or gestures
                                h.
                                Ignoring and /or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment
                                i. Failing to investigate and/or provide details as appropriate, when a debt is queried or disputed, possibly resulting in debtors being wrongly pursued
                                k.
                                Not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt
                                As you can clearly see from the above list, it is not one single thing you've messed up on here, it is a whole host of things. I have only bothered to quote the OFT Guidance - imagine when I start on the CCA1974 breaches & the Protection from Harassment Act breaches? Do you still think that you have the right to annoy me at your free-will? I certainly do not and fortunately for me, current UK law agrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X