GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Sainsbury's c/c

WOW what a rapid response & two of you (lucky me!)
    Will send over. Have looked at 'who owned who' & one said it's owned by Sainsbury's financial & Lloyds & the other by BOS! All letters I've had are from 'Sainsbury's Finance' no one else.
    regards RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
      Sainsbury's c/c

WOW what a rapid response & two of you (lucky me!)
      Will send over. Have looked at 'who owned who' & one said it's owned by Sainsbury's financial & Lloyds & the other by BOS! All letters I've had are from 'Sainsbury's Finance' no one else.
      regards RL

Lucky you, 2 at once

However Lloyds is BOS which in turn is HBOS which is who issue credit for sainsburys lol....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sains c/c

Copy letter sent!

Regards RL

Comment

Sains c/c

Copy letter sent!

Regards RL
          Its their final response, basically arguing with the finer points of case law.... just ignore and see what happens, keep us posted
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Will do!

RL xx

Comment

Keep us updated - best of luck

Comment

Hi Nidd

Have sent you a PM, could you let me know at some stage if you've received it. Many thanks RL

Comment

Hi Nidd

Have sent you a PM, could you let me know at some stage if you've received it. Many thanks RL
                  Replied within 5 minutes of receiving it

I'm now awaiting your reply, if I miss it then i'll explain tomorrow

Comment

Hi Nidd - only just checked so we'll carry on this tomorrow (or when you have time!) regards RL

Comment

Ok catch up in morning

Comment

Hi there - I'm around now & should be here the rest of the day, regards RL

Comment

Hi Nidd - have sent you another PM - sorry about all the questions! regards RL

Comment

Anyone know when you are told 'this will stay on your file for 6 yrs' when this actually starts? Is it the date you last paid or when they default you or what?

Many thanks RL

Comment

Anyone know when you are told 'this will stay on your file for 6 yrs' when this actually starts? Is it the date you last paid or when they default you or what?

Many thanks RL
                              Defaults will drop off your file 6 years after they've been registered, regardless of whether u pay or not.

Comment

Thanks for that Swanfan but how do you know when they have been 'registered'?
                                Many thanks RL

Comment

Working...
                                X