GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
    Sorry!!

Hi Nidd , sorry for not keeping postings up to date. I've had to visit my Aunt in Derbys who is almost 90 & has struggled on in her own home despite illness. She has now agreed to go into care & I've been down trying to sort this out for her - a whole new world for me. I've found a home for her & now have to sort out her money & her home. She has a small amount of saving which will last a short time but I've already had an invoice from the home for £2500. I've looked at this site to see if I can post anywhere for advice - do you think it would fit into the 'Lifestyles' section? I also thought I would try the Alzheimer's Soc. Anyway I'll get on & update. Thanks as always RL
    Sorry for the delay, yes go ahead and start a new thread - we'll move it if its in the wrong place
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's credit card

Recieved letter from Sainsbury's 'We enclose a copy of your reconstituted agreement' etc etc with cc agreement regulated by the consumer credit act. Reconstituted agreement is 2 pages photocopied with my sig.
      Also letter from 'Robinson Way Ltd' - 'formal demand for payment'.
      Do you want a copy of the agreement?

regards RL
      Yes of course I need a copy lol.....

Please load it to the secure section, as normal
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds C/C 2

Letter from Moorcroft - 'Monthly Instalment Offer'.
        Letter from 'Midas Credit Services' Litigation Warning. 'We are reviewing the account prior to the possiblity of legal action' etc etc.

Will ignore unless you say other wise.
        RL
        Send this back ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

M&S c/c

May received letter from 'Wescott' 'we have been instructed to collect the o/s balance.
          June received letter from Wescott - Threat of doorstop collection and/or legal action. Usual 'this may lead to'.
          Do I need to send the 'threat of doorstep letter?' or ignore?

RL
          Send this back: ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Niddy Specials

Comment

Mint C/C

Received letter from 'Scotcall' 'Doorstop Collection Notice'. Usuall pay up immediately or we will send our 'field representatives etc. I presume I send the 'threat of doorstop collection' letter?

Many thanks RL
            Indeed you do

Comment

Barclay c/c 2

Letter from 'Allied International Credit' - rather a grand title for a bunch of s***s!

'We are currently reviewing your file' & offer various repayment options. (As if).
              Will continue to ignore this but notice this is one where no CCA has ever been sent - worth a letter??

RL
              Just ignore them, not worth the hassle right now

Comment

Lloyds Current a/c's 1 & 2

Although I wrote to SCM in April regarding both a/c's they have ignored my letter & the accounts still seem to be being dealt with separately. On no.1 we have had 'notice of court proceedings' from SCM & on no 2 a letter from Lloyds saying that our account has been passed to Apex Credit management. As there has been no reply to my letter in April I think it may be worth making a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. I had raised several complaints mainly regarding the manager at the local branch & the fact we had informed them of our finances & asked for these accounts to be closed with no further interest till we could sort out some sort of repayment. I realise they are not exactly benevolent but all the letters I have sent so far are ignored. Any suggestions?

Many thanks RL
                I agree take it to the Ombudsman now....

best of luck.... see our new section, on our new site: ---> The Financial Ombudsman

Comment

Thanks Nidd - that's it for now - I'm off to phone the Alzheimer's Soc to see if they can help. Hope you & family are well. regards RL
                  Phew - i'm probably only half way through

best of luck with your call, hope you sort this out....

Comment

M&S c/c

Recieved letter from Nelson Guest Sols. 'We are acting for Wescot & whilst Wescot are still willing to consider realistic options for repayment this cannot remain o/s any longer. Unless payment or repayment plan agreed further recovery activity will be underttaken.'

Reply??

Many thanks RL
                    I guess this is linked to my reply here ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Riberaclass UE Diary , so same advice - send same template as mentioned.

Comment

Lloyds current a/c's 1+2

When I've sent the stuff off to the Ombudsman do I write to Lloyds/DCA to inform them what I've done?
                      Regards RL

Comment

Lloyds current a/c's 1+2

When I've sent the stuff off to the Ombudsman do I write to Lloyds/DCA to inform them what I've done?
                        Regards RL
                        No need to no.

Comment

Sainsbury's C/C

Hi Nidd - have emailed you with copy of cca & asked questions!
                          many thanks RL

Comment

Sainsbury's C/C

Hi Nidd - have emailed you with copy of cca & asked questions!
                            many thanks RL
                            ermmm, nope - no emails from you!

Try again! agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's C/C

Have sent it again - sorry I appeared to be using an old email address for you!
                              Also had letter from Robinson Way today 'we are authorised to negotiate repayment' NICE!!
                              Ignore I presume?
                              regards RL xx

Comment

Barclay c/c no 2

Received threatening letter form 'Chilvers & Strachan' - 'we may take legal action'. Ignore I presume? Getting a bit bored with this one as they have never provided copy of CCA - is it worth sending the 'go away you have never provided CCA' letter. (Original request was October 10)
                                Many thanks RL

Comment

Working...
                                X