GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    LLOYDS CREDIT CARD 2

Taken out 05/07 Balance 6300 Last paid 8/10
    No longer paying. In arrears. Still with Lloyds.

Oct Sent CCA request
    Oct Recived - You are in arrears.
    Oct Received - Letter 'we enclose copy of reconstituted version of your agreement'
    plus 16 pages of T&V.
    Nov Sent letter & copy agreement to Nidd.
    As above, this is exactly the same (enforceable) due to the date - you've signed the original agreement so as above sit tight for the time being. ;F-
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MINT CREDIT CARD

Taken Out 09/05 Last paid Aug. No further payments.
      Balance 4500. In Arrears. Still with Mint.

Oct - Sent CCA request
      Oct Received 'you are in arrears letter'.
      Oct Received - Copies of agreement & application.
      Nov Sent - copies of all doc to Nidd.
      Similarly to the last two replies - this is also enforceable as you've both signed the original agreement plus it was applied for online with a tick-in-the-box.

Sit tight, when we sort the other cards then we'll update all the enforceable ones and i'll advise what to do then. ;F-
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Citi CC

Bal o/s 1885
        C.Card. Trans to Citi 05/08 (Previously Easyjet)
        Last paid 3/8 In arrears Still with Citi.

Oct CCA requested.
        2/11 Letter from Citi saying 'we enclose a true copy of your agreement'. No copy of anything with signature or terms. Just what appears to be 15 pages of types T&Cs. Do you want copyof letter/t&c?
        5/11 Copy letter to Nidd
        This is unenforceable on first glance - when was the actual account opened originally - I am presuming you signed the agreement with easy and then when citi took over you never signed again? I hope so anyway lol... please clarify then i'll be able to better advise how to respond.

Comment

Sainsbury's Credit Card

Balance 1000 approx Last paid July
          Taken out 4/06 In arrears. Still with Sains.

Oct Sent CCA request
          Oct Recieved from Sains 'reconstituted' agreement'.
          Oct Sent 'You have not supplied true copy' as per Nidd instructions.
          Nov Letter from 'Retail Bank Collections'. Copy to Nidd.
          Nov Received letter from Sains enclosing 'copy of agreement form'. Copy to N.
          What they sent is enforceable, however you question the integrity of the signature - fine, but one question - did you apply online or in branch? When I get your answer i'll edit this post with detailed info....

Thanks

Comment

Sainsbury's Credit Card

Hi Nidd

I'm pretty sure it was not done in the Branch but have a feeling that it done by phone, but couldn't swear that it was not done on line. I realise this probably doesn't help much but I tended to phone up when those wonderful offers came through my door (stupid woman!) regards RL

Comment

MBNA Credit Card 2

No PPI so I'll just sit on this for the TB?

regards RL

Comment

Citi Credit Card

Hi Nidd, Can't be sure when I took out the Easyjet card but I would guess at about 2006. Signed nothing from Citi - they just said they had taken them over.

regards RL

Comment

HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN
                  First loan of 8k taken out in 2005 - 'revised' in 2008 to 25k.
                  Now with DCA

May 10 - Advised unable to meet loan repayments & agreed a 50-00 payment pm.
                  May-Oct 10 Monthly payments made.
                  Nov Recieved letter from DCA - copy to N.
                  Nov No further payments made.
                  Nov Constant phone calls from DCA.
                  Nov Send 'do not call me letter' to DCA.
                  Nov More threats from DCA - copy to N.
                  Nov Recieved - another threat from DCA - copy to N.
                  Nov Recieved - Threat of Court action from DCA.
                  Nov Recieved - Letter from HAL refunding money to our a/c!! Copy of both to N.

Comment

LLOYDS OVERDRAFTS
                    Accounts with Lloyds for approx 20 yrs. Usual situation in that when up to limit automatic increase was given to current level.
                    No payments made to either account since Aug 10.

No 1 A/C 7000OD
                    No2 A/C 3500OD

Oct 10 - Sent letter to Lloyds re above. No reply.
                    Copy of this letter to N for comments.
                    Nov Received letter from Lloyds only for No1a/c saying unless OD paid in
                    full with 2 days (!) they will pass to collections centre.
                    Jan Received -Letter from SCM with various threats but only for A/C no 2.
                    Feb Received - Account no 2 - Letter from Lloyds 'we have not received full payment & we will temp suspend legal action.
                    Feb Received - Account no 1 - Letter from Lloyds 'enforcement notice' 'Pay up or we will pass to Sols'
                    Feb Sent joint letter to Lloyds as per N.
                    Feb Received letter from Lloyds (no2 a/c only). 'We offered you help but you ignored us & we are now passing this a/c to Banks collection agents.
                    Feb Received from Lloyds - no 2 a/c only. NEW DEBIT CARD - valid till 2014 - out on the town!!
                    March Received from SCM - letter headed 'notice of court proceedings'. Says you have not contacted us & if you do not pay immediately our client may instruct proceedings etc etc.
                    May Letter from Lloyds - further action etc.
                    May Letter from SCM - threat of legal action!
                    June Received letter from SCM (no 1 a/c) - Notice of court proceedings.
                    June Recieved letter from Lloyds -(no.2 a/c) We have passed your account to Apex.
                    June Discussed with N. Time to complain to Financial Om.
                    June Received threatening letter from 'Moorcroft'.
                    Last edited by Riberaclass; 28 June 2011, 10:20.

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1

Still getting continual phone calls from Mercers (although it's on a permenant answerphone.) despite letter 'sold whilst in dispute'.
                      Any suggestions?
                      Many thanks RL

Comment

HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN

Can I do anything about constant calls from DCA? (Answerphone on 24/7)

Many thanks RL

Comment

Hi Riberclass.

I sent this letter to our creditors who keep ringing us.

viewtopic.php?p=178#p178

That should help, if they continue there is also another letter which you can send. Check Niddy's template letters.

Comment

MBNA Credit Card 2

No PPI so I'll just sit on this for the TB?

regards RL
                            Hiya, according to the agreement you sent me there was a clear tick and signature next to the PPI section.... are you 100% sure it was never applied? Double check.

In any case, sit and wait - see what happens yea? ;-y

Comment

Sainsbury's Credit Card

Hi Nidd

I'm pretty sure it was not done in the Branch but have a feeling that it done by phone, but couldn't swear that it was not done on line. I realise this probably doesn't help much but I tended to phone up when those wonderful offers came through my door (stupid woman!) regards RL
                              Ok, well sit tight for now and see what happens - you'll have to sort this in time though cos it is enforceable. But for the moment, do nothing.

Comment

Citi Credit Card

Hi Nidd, Can't be sure when I took out the Easyjet card but I would guess at about 2006. Signed nothing from Citi - they just said they had taken them over.

regards RL
                                Hiya, sorry that does not help in any form whatsoever. I am asking you to tell me (I guessed and had it half right) exactly what happened..... so, who did you take the account with and roughly when, like was it 10 years ago or was it 2 years ago? You'd have some idea - you must have? THEN what I need to know is who did it transfer to and approximately when did it transfer over?

So, who did you take the original accout with - the lender and card name? Then who did it move to, the lender and card name. Also try and give me rough dates.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X