GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

They will be on your credit file and prior to defaulting you a notice of default, see here--> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - UPDATED - Defaults, The Law Removal

Comment

Many thanks for all that! regards RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
        Thanks for that Swanfan but how do you know when they have been 'registered'?
        Many thanks RL
        By looking at your credit file etc - don't worry, I will PM you later today and go through a few things with you as we have got unfinished business to sort out
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nidd, realise you are overloaded but noticed not had any PM yet??
          regards RL

Comment

Hi Nidd, realise you are overloaded but noticed not had any PM yet??
            regards RL
            Might be an idea to pm him
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for that! I just thought a gentle reminder was easier as he sent me aPM about a week ago sayin 'I'll PM you tomorrow' & I don't like to harrass him!!
              regards RL

Comment

Thanks for that! I just thought a gentle reminder was easier as he sent me aPM about a week ago sayin 'I'll PM you tomorrow' & I don't like to harrass him!!
                regards RL
                He is busy doing the new web site, just pm him it will be ok
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK thanks I'll do that. When does he sleep??
                  regards RL

Comment

regards RL
                    oops sorry - ermmm, what was I meant to be doing (ahem) sorreeee
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

When does he sleep??
                      today 2pm to 4pm

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Received from Moorcroft 'possible litigation' letter. Have already sent 'final response' letter as no CCA ever received. Ignore or what??

regards RL

Comment

M&S c/c

Received 'we are sending a collector to your home' letter. Will send usual 'no you are not' letter.

RL

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Received from Moorcroft 'possible litigation' letter. Have already sent 'final response' letter as no CCA ever received. Ignore or what??

regards RL

Send this > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2.

Two letters from Moorcroft.
                              1. Monthly installment offer.
                              2. 'Thank you for your recent request for a copy of the credit agreement - please send £1.' WHAT??

Will ignore both,
                              RL

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Hi In 2 deep - I've just checked the file & I sent them the 'threat by creditor' letter on the 3/8/11 which they appear to have completely ignored.
                                Particularly p****d off by this one as they have still never sent any CCA.
                                Suggestions??
                                many thanks RL

Comment

Working...
                                X