GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Sainsbury's c/c

Another letter from Robinson Way - mild threats & a 'ring us we can negotiate a settlement', jolly nice of them! Have sent the CCA again -did you get it this time?? Have looked at file as this lot write to me on almost a daily basis & I'm now up to over 30 letters, considering this is one of the smallest amounts o/s it's quite impressive (no doubt some of you can beat this easily) & by now I'm pleased to calculate that it has cost them more than is o/s!!
    many thanks RL

Comment

Hiya

Sainsburys, well other than the fact you send me things upside down, plus I cannot read it, must suggest it is unenforceable - please for future send me the documents right way up (at home I can rotate, at work, I cannot thus it can sit for a week until I get a chance to log-in at home you see....)

So, sainsburys is 100%

There are no terms, no prescribed terms and it's illegible - respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Regards your other questions

I've sent off the letter you said regarding Lloyds c/c no 2 & notice that this is the 4th time (on Lloyds) I have sent this letter to different DCA's - I know these are payable as you have confirmed in the past so is the objective just to give them the run around? The letter says that the CCA has not been provided although in these cases it has. I presume at some point they will lose patience & start issuing threats but I presume we deal with them then. Is this the way you have found to be most effective? I'm just trying to understand the 'pattern' of how your system works.
      Yes, you're basically playing poker and see who will give in first...... just play the game, if and when they make a threat we'll then check their default notice as chances are this will be faulty

Also B/C c/c 2 - This one has never provided any CCA yet you have said to ignore letters from DCA's. Why is the 'final' letter not sent which I think gives them 12 days to provide otherwise it is UE? I try when I have time to read through other posting to try & under stand how the 'pattern' works but maybe I'm thinking that 'one size fits all' when it may be that on each individual case a different approach is taken. If when you have a minute (ha ha) you could enlighten me.
      I say to ignore them as you have sent a CCA Request pursuant to s.78 CCA1974, as they never replied within 12+2 days you can class this as unenforceable. It's not for you to do their job, waste postage etc is it?

If they make a threat then you send a CCA Reminder such as this: Final Response - CCA Request
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclays c/c no 2

So would you ignore the 'we may take legal action' for the time being? With what sort of threat should I respond with the 'Final Rsponse CCA letter?'

Thanks RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
          Barclays c/c no 2

So would you ignore the 'we may take legal action' for the time being? With what sort of threat should I respond with the 'Final Rsponse CCA letter?'

Thanks RL
          UH?

I said above, they cannot enforce as it is in default of your s.78 - let them threaten all they want.

If it makes you feel better, If you want, send this off: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Apologies!!! Did you want me to send it again or are you OK with the upside down unreadable copy???

regards RL

Comment

Lloyds current a/c no 1

Letter from Moorcroft 'we may call' & 'we may take legal action' etc etc.
              Shall I send the 'I don't want you to call letter' & ignore the rest? They are still writing to us separately on the 2 Lloyds a/c's even though I wrote to them regarding both a/c's. I presume that when I post off the FO complaint letter this will stop for a while. Ho Hum - going to have a lie down now!
              YOU DO ALL THIS AT WORK!!!

regards RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Apologies!!! Did you want me to send it again or are you OK with the upside down unreadable copy???

regards RL
                Did you see this? #197

Its

Ive also said what to send?

Comment

Lloyds current a/c no 1

Letter from Moorcroft 'we may call' & 'we may take legal action' etc etc.
                  Shall I send the 'I don't want you to call letter' & ignore the rest? They are still writing to us separately on the 2 Lloyds a/c's even though I wrote to them regarding both a/c's. I presume that when I post off the FO complaint letter this will stop for a while. Ho Hum - going to have a lie down now!
                  YOU DO ALL THIS AT WORK!!!

regards RL
                  Send this to Moorcroft to shut them the hell up: Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Yes I did see your reply - just wanted to make sure that you didn't want me to send it again the right way up. Had visions of you in the office standing on your head trying to read the attachment!!

Many thanks RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Just reading through the file before I did the letter & it appears that Sains sent a copy of the CCA back in Nov which at the time you said was payable???
                      Very confused now.

regards Rl

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Just reading through the file before I did the letter & it appears that Sains sent a copy of the CCA back in Nov which at the time you said was payable???
                        Very confused now.

regards Rl
                        Ok, stop - can you please resend me the sainsburys stuff please.... why have you loaded another if we'd already declared one as enforceable? If theyve now issued a recon thats different, even better...

Please send two emails, one with the info you sent back in november and one with the info you sent this week - so I can compare them both...

Right way up and normal 100% size please

Comment

Sainsbury's CC

Hi Nidd, have sent 2 emails with copies re above, regards RL

Comment

Sainsbury's CC

Hi Nidd, have sent 2 emails with copies re above, regards RL
                            Hiya

Sorry for the delay

Please clarify, the date at the right of your signature, that goes off the page slightly - is this your own handwriting?

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Yes it is

RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Yes it is

RL
                                buggery - ok, so not good news. I suspect they are both copies, can you recall from the covering letter whether the dca states it is a copy? Even better if you could send me a copy of both covering letters

I think they have been copied / pasted but the thing is right now they are enforceable by the fact the PT's show and they are signed, however we can always look at the issuance of DN and NoA etc to find fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X