GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
    Barclay c/c

Letter from BC saying 'we are transferring your a/c to MKRR'
    Letter from MKRR 'contact us etc etc'

Presume I ignore?

Many thanks RL
    Ignore this
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1.
      Threatening letter form ' Wescot'. Ignore or do I need a letter?
      Many thanks. RL
      Just ignore for now
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sains c/c
        Letter from BOS - Contact us or we may take further action. Will ignore unless told other wise!!
        Regards RL
        Yep, ignore it!

Comment

Mint c/c

Following my 'Final response' letter to Regal have now received 'unless we receive the o/s balance within 7 days
          we may pass your file to Solicitors etc etc.

Continue to ignore I presume.

Many thanks RL
          Hope everyone is enjoying the sun - apart from some of us who are laid low with Hayfever!!

Comment

Barclays cc - no 1.

Further threats from MKRR. 'Within 14 dys we will be instructing our legal reps to review your a/c for further action.' Presume I continue to ignore or as no CCA ever received should I send 'final response' letter?

many thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1

More threats from Wescot - 'we may send a door step visit & we may issue proceedings' etc etc
              Continue to ignore or possibly 'final response' letter??

Many thanks RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

More threats from BOS. 'You have failed to respond & you debt will be prepared for further action' etc etc.

Ignore as usual??

Many thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds current a/cs

Received letter from Lloyds saying that they are now 'commencing recovery action' & they will pass our account to their collection agents. This appears to be only for a/c no 2. For no 1 a/c we are now receiving letters from SCM.
                  I presume they mean that they are now passing no 2 a/c to SCM so shall I continue to ignore till we hear more - there appears to be no consistency with the way they deal with these accounts but I suppose that is no great suprise.

Continue to ignore for TB?

Many thanks RL

Comment

Sorry to post several items at one time - it seems at the moment to be similar to the 'waiting for a bus syndrome' - you wait for hours then they all arrive at once! I presume it is the catch up from the bank holidays. Hope everyone is well,

regards RL

Comment

Mint c/c

Following my 'Final response' letter to Regal have now received 'unless we receive the o/s balance within 7 days
                      we may pass your file to Solicitors etc etc.

Continue to ignore I presume.
                      Ignore for now, yes.....

Comment

Barclays cc - no 1.

Further threats from MKRR. 'Within 14 dys we will be instructing our legal reps to review your a/c for further action.' Presume I continue to ignore or as no CCA ever received should I send 'final response' letter?

many thanks RL
                        Just ignore for now

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1

More threats from Wescot - 'we may send a door step visit & we may issue proceedings' etc etc
                          Continue to ignore or possibly 'final response' letter??

Many thanks RL
                          Send this: ---> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

More threats from BOS. 'You have failed to respond & you debt will be prepared for further action' etc etc.

Ignore as usual??

Many thanks RL
                            Just ignore for now!

Comment

Lloyds current a/cs

Received letter from Lloyds saying that they are now 'commencing recovery action' & they will pass our account to their collection agents. This appears to be only for a/c no 2. For no 1 a/c we are now receiving letters from SCM.
                              I presume they mean that they are now passing no 2 a/c to SCM so shall I continue to ignore till we hear more - there appears to be no consistency with the way they deal with these accounts but I suppose that is no great suprise.

Continue to ignore for TB?

Many thanks RL
                              I would ignore it, obviously as they are bank accounts you are just blagging but lets wait and see yea?

Comment

Sorry to post several items at one time
                                No probs, all up to date now

Comment

Working...
                                X