GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN

Original loan taken out June 2005 for 8K
    Second Loan taken out Dec 2007 for 25K - Paid back 5500 to clear first loan.
    Paid agreed reduced payment of 50pm from 05/10 to 10/10 & contacted them in Oct to discuss extending reduced repayments. Told sent to DCA. No further payments made.

Hi Nidd, mentioned this on my original thread & you advised that I would have to agree repayment plan as not covered by CCA. Asked best way to do this as it difficult to arrange DMP till all this is sorted. Your email 7/11 said 'post everything except business debts' so I've put it onto the list. HAve sent 'stop phoning me to DCA'. Anything else to do at the moment? Many thanks RL
    Just ignore for the moment, don't worry about this UNLESS they write to you in which case update this and tell me what they say or send it me...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LLOYDS OVERDRAFTS

Hi Nidd - The letter I sent to Lloyds was sent RD on the 1.10.10 & I've had no reply. Just recieving usual statement advising of interest added to a/c & that we are now overlimit.
      I obviously cannot arrange repayment or DMP till I know what's what so shall I just leave for TB? Many thanks RL
      I'd just ignore this as well, for the moment. If they default you etc then goody - means you can haggle down repayments with the DCA plus it'll go from your credit file sooner....

Just sit tight and update me as and when anything changes/they contact you. k
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Citi (EasyJet)

Hi Nidd - really sorry about this but I am certain that this card was taken out at least 5 yrs ago. I have never kept statements over a year & the oldest one I have states 'Easy Jet' as the heading with citi website address underneath. It was definately taken over by Citi at some point but I honestly cannot remember who owned it originally.
        Citi have never sent any CCA since the request on 4/10 only pages & pages of T+C. I've had no default notice on this or threats of DCA so does this indicate that they do not have the original (whoever that was). Sorry I cannot be more specific but as some of these cards are old I would not have kept all the statements. Many thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds Overdrafts.

Letter from Lloyds saying pay within 2 days or we will send to our collection centre.
          Ignore?

Comment

Morning ya

With respect to your emails - see below:

Barclaycard 1 - No action necessary, ignore this letter

Halifax Loan - Send this to Blair Oliver Scott ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

MBNA 1 - Although no response received, continue to ignore. It remains UE until they respond

MBNA 2 - This confuses me. Ok, correct you never ticked the PPI box but it is signed so was it ever deducted from the card account or not? If not then fine, but as you've siged in the box I presumed you wanted it/applied for it? If not then ignore this part. What else confuses me, within the attachments you sent scan10001 & 10002 - however scan 10002 is clearer with the word copied written on it - is this your copy or one MBNA have recently sent along with the original copy (the signed one)? Please confirm why there are two agreements; one messy/signed & one legible/unsigned? In any case, just ignore this for now and see what they come back with.

Lloyds Overdraft - Yep, just ignore cos you need them to default you. Obviously you have to pay it back at some point (or just hide and ignore them lol) but you do need a default first so no matter what happens, you know this will fall off your credit file in 6yrs time. If you don't, they may then keep it open meaning the derogatory data could remain for many years.

Comment

Citi (EasyJet)

Hi Nidd - really sorry about this but I am certain that this card was taken out at least 5 yrs ago. I have never kept statements over a year & the oldest one I have states 'Easy Jet' as the heading with citi website address underneath. It was definately taken over by Citi at some point but I honestly cannot remember who owned it originally.
              Citi have never sent any CCA since the request on 4/10 only pages & pages of T+C. I've had no default notice on this or threats of DCA so does this indicate that they do not have the original (whoever that was). Sorry I cannot be more specific but as some of these cards are old I would not have kept all the statements. Many thanks RL
              Hiya, ok well without the info not much I can do on this. Sorry, but I thought everyone knew who they paid each month! If you can't remember the bank you took the card with then we can never dispute the CCA cos you're saying "it wasn't citi but I don't know who" so that means tough - you have to assume it is enforceable.

However, for the moment just ignore them and see what they do.

Comment

City Card

Hi Nidd & a VERY snowy morning to you all!

Have looked again at this & the oldest statement says Easyjet & underneath in small writing citi bank. I'm sure I've had this card at leat 5 yrs but it may have citi from the start. Odd thing is that they have sent lots of T&C but no copy CCA agreement which I presume means if it was with them from the start they haven't got a copy of the original agreement? I'll ignore & see what they come up with next. regards RL

Comment

Hiya

Yep - i'd just continue to ignore for the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                    HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN

Original loan taken out June 2005 for 8K
                    Second Loan taken out Dec 2007 for 25K - Paid back 5500 to clear first loan.
                    Paid agreed reduced payment of 50pm from 05/10 to 10/10 & contacted them in Oct to discuss extending reduced repayments. Told sent to DCA. No further payments made.

Hi Nidd, mentioned this on my original thread & you advised that I would have to agree repayment plan as not covered by CCA. Asked best way to do this as it difficult to arrange DMP till all this is sorted. Your email 7/11 said 'post everything except business debts' so I've put it onto the list. HAve sent 'stop phoning me to DCA'. Anything else to do at the moment? Many thanks RL
                    Just ignore for the moment, don't worry about this UNLESS they write to you in which case update this and tell me what they say or send it me...
                    HBOS - you emailed me about this, they are making a threat of action - if I was you i'd definitely commence repayments asap before they attempt a charging order or ccj....

Sorry, but this needs attention. Yes, Blair Oliver Scott is part of HBOS (note the initials)! nah

Comment

M+S CREDIT CARD

Taken Out 08/06 Balance 4300 In Arrears
                      Last paid August . No further payments.
                      Still with M+S.

Oct Sent CCA letter.
                      Oct Received - From M+S copy of agreement.
                      Oct Sent copies to Nidd.
                      Oct Nidd says - To Pay.
                      Nov Recieved - Default notice
                      Nov Received - Letter from DCA - copy to N.
                      You emailed me about this. Don't bother responding to PLR as it's taken me 10 days to get round to dealing with this! Just sit tight and see what happens... keep us updated.

If they do call, just tell them to go away - they have no rights, remember that :grumble

Comment

** Important Reminder **

Please update this thread with events THEN email me. I have random emails from you, come here to find the relative post and there aint one??? You HAVE to follow the same process as others, I do not have the time to do this for you. It is confusing, very confusing, so please add a post here, then email me. Another post = another email.

However, if you've nothing to email then just add posts. BUT whenever you send an email you must first post here so I know what the email is for.

Thanks!

Niddy.

Comment

Hi Nidd - apologies for not keeping my diary up to date as I've not been well. Left all letters in a drawer till I felt better as most of them were taking 10/14 days to get through. Will get everything updated asap & await your advice when you have the time. Hope you had a good Christmas, best wishes RL.

Comment

Barclaycard 1

'Final response' letter form BC.
                            Further threats from Mercers.

Copies to Nidd

Anything to do?

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Further threats from Mercers. Still no CCA.

Ignore?

Comment

Citi Card

Now had letter from 'Opus' stating my a/c is in arrears. New card number & now with BOS.

Statement from Opus - account seriously in arrears - unless I call will close a/c!!

Ignore?

Comment

Working...
                                X