GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
    Barclaycard 2

Hi In 2 deep - I've just checked the file & I sent them the 'threat by creditor' letter on the 3/8/11 which they appear to have completely ignored.
    Particularly p****d off by this one as they have still never sent any CCA.
    Suggestions??
    many thanks RL
    Just ignore
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2

Received letter hot on the heels of 'installment offer; & 'please send us £1' Now letter is from 'Midas' saying 'litigation warning'.
      Shall I send 'threat by creditor' letter??

regards RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2

Received letter hot on the heels of 'installment offer; & 'please send us £1' Now letter is from 'Midas' saying 'litigation warning'.
        Shall I send 'threat by creditor' letter??

regards RL
        Yes send that
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds c/c 2

OK I'll do that. I'm impressed by your rapid response - N better watch out or you'll be after his crown!!

regards RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c 2

OK I'll do that. I'm impressed by your rapid response - N better watch out or you'll be after his crown!!

regards RL

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nidd, hope you have a great holiday - somewhere hot & exotic I hope!!
                RL xx

Comment

Hi Nidd, hope you have a great holiday - somewhere hot & exotic I hope!!
                  RL xx
                  Hi you - how goes it?

Cuba beckons...... 3 days left
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nidd, All fine - plans are progressing! Hope you have a great holiday, it's supposed to be winter woolies on here by the weekend. Will drop you a line when you're back. regards RL xx

Comment

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

To everyone! May all your troubles be little one (with Nidds help!)

Kind regards RL

Comment

Thank you RL and Merry Christmas to you too
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Nidd, now getting settled in the sun. Been reading Pepe's UE with regards to Potugal. We are about to open a new Bank a/c & just checking that the Post Office is OK here?
                          Hope you are well - love the new site!!
                          kind regards RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2.

Received threatening letter from 'Fairfax Sols. 'We have authority to commence legal proceeding through the court etc.' Anything to do or just continue to ignore? Only posting this as it sounds a bit more threatening than the usual rubbish that's sent!
                            Hope you are all well & continuing the fight!
                            regards RL.
                            PS. Could someone enlighten me on default notices? Are the debts wiped after 5 yrs from the date the default is issued?

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2.

Received threatening letter from 'Fairfax Sols. 'We have authority to commence legal proceeding through the court etc.' Anything to do or just continue to ignore? Only posting this as it sounds a bit more threatening than the usual rubbish that's sent!
                              Hope you are all well & continuing the fight!
                              regards RL.
                              PS. Could someone enlighten me on default notices? Are the debts wiped after 5 yrs from the date the default is issued?
                              Send them this----------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                              5years in Scotland/6 in England....They drop off your credit file...They become SB after 6 years of none payment.......

Comment

What is statute barred debt?

Statute barred debt is debt which in certain circumstances becomes unenforceable in court. The piece of legislation which sets out these circumstances is the Limitations Act 1980. So when a creditor comes chasing you for an old debt you can use the following information to access whether or not your debt is time barred.
                                How long can a creditor chase a debt?

This is dependent on the type of debt you have. The most common form of debt which people ask about in our forum is unsecured debts eg credit cards, personal loans, store cards, catalogues, bank loans, finance company loans etc. The Limitations Act 1980 states that when the following conditions are met then the debt cannot be pursue through the courts.

The conditions are:-
                                • That the creditor has not taken court action against you, eg CCJ, AND
                                • You have not made any payments on the debt over the last 6 years,AND
                                • During the years, you haven't written to the creditor acknowledging that owe them money.
                                As you can see all three conditions must be met in order for the debt to be "time barred". So the answer to the above question is 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X