GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN
    First loan of 8k taken out in 2005 - 'revised' in 2008 to 25k.
    Now with DCA

May 10 - Advised unable to meet loan repayments & agreed a 50-00 payment pm.
    May-Oct 10 Monthly payments made.
    Nov Recieved letter from DCA - copy to N.
    Nov No further payments made.
    Nov Constant phone calls from DCA.
    WTF?

Where did this spring from - it is nowhere on the list of debts on page 1 nor have I seen a CCA for it....?

Also please elaborate here - was this a new loan from the original amount to the £25k or was it upped as a result of charges/fees? Please be specific....

Regards to the letter you sent, don't worry about it - to stop the calls, send this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/view ... p=178#p178
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LLOYDS OVERDRAFTS
      Accounts with Lloyds for approx 20 yrs. Usual situation in that when up to limit automatic increase was given to current level.
      No payments made to either account since Aug 10.

No 1 A/C 7000OD
      No2 A/C 3500OD

Oct 10 - Sent letter to Lloyds re above. No reply.
      Copy of this letter to N for comments.
      Ok, send the letter you advised - see what they can do for you. Unfortunately these are CCA Exempt. ;F-
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1

Still getting continual phone calls from Mercers (although it's on a permenant answerphone.) despite letter 'sold whilst in dispute'.
        Any suggestions?
        Many thanks RL
        Send this to Mercers: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/view ... p=178#p178

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1

Hi Nidd

Sent letter to Mercers re phone calls. Now had letter from 'Resolvecall' - we are acting on behalf of Mercers. Do you want a copy of this?
          regards RL

Comment

Barclaycard 2

12/12 Recieved 'pay up' letter from Mercers - still no CCA. What do I respond with?

Comment

MBNA Credit CArd 2

Hi Nidd,

Have double checked & there is no tick in the box regarding PPI on copy sent to you!

12/11 Further threatening letter from MBNA - will copy & email

Comment

MBNA Credit Card 1

Nov - Threatening letter from MBNA. Still no CCA. Do you want copy of letter?

Regards RL

Comment

Citi Credit Card

As far as I was aware the Easyjet card was taken out in 2005. There is no trace of this on Experian/Equifax, only City which says it was taken out in 05/08 yet the new Citi card was sent to me in Dec 09 (maybe this was a replacement?) Original agreement was with EJ & have never signed anything with Citi.

Comment

HALIFAX PERSONAL LOAN

Original loan taken out June 2005 for 8K
                    Second Loan taken out Dec 2007 for 25K - Paid back 5500 to clear first loan.
                    Paid agreed reduced payment of 50pm from 05/10 to 10/10 & contacted them in Oct to discuss extending reduced repayments. Told sent to DCA. No further payments made.

Hi Nidd, mentioned this on my original thread & you advised that I would have to agree repayment plan as not covered by CCA. Asked best way to do this as it difficult to arrange DMP till all this is sorted. Your email 7/11 said 'post everything except business debts' so I've put it onto the list. HAve sent 'stop phoning me to DCA'. Anything else to do at the moment? Many thanks RL

Comment

LLOYDS OVERDRAFTS

Hi Nidd - The letter I sent to Lloyds was sent RD on the 1.10.10 & I've had no reply. Just recieving usual statement advising of interest added to a/c & that we are now overlimit.
                      I obviously cannot arrange repayment or DMP till I know what's what so shall I just leave for TB? Many thanks RL

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1

Hi Nidd

Sent letter to Mercers re phone calls. Now had letter from 'Resolvecall' - we are acting on behalf of Mercers. Do you want a copy of this?
                        regards RL
                        no thanks no need to see.

Send this to resolve - viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

Barclaycard 2

12/12 Recieved 'pay up' letter from Mercers - still no CCA. What do I respond with?
                          ignore!

Comment

MBNA Credit Card 1

Nov - Threatening letter from MBNA. Still no CCA. Do you want copy of letter?

Regards RL
                            send this: viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

No need to send to me.....

Comment

MBNA Credit CArd 2

Hi Nidd,

Have double checked & there is no tick in the box regarding PPI on copy sent to you!

12/11 Further threatening letter from MBNA - will copy & email
                              Regards to PPI - I thought the copy you sent me had a tick in the box? Please send me both MBNA agreements and remember to separate them so they don't get mixed together - i.e. one in each email entitled MBNA 1 & MBNA 2....

Comment

Citi Credit Card

As far as I was aware the Easyjet card was taken out in 2005. There is no trace of this on Experian/Equifax, only City which says it was taken out in 05/08 yet the new Citi card was sent to me in Dec 09 (maybe this was a replacement?) Original agreement was with EJ & have never signed anything with Citi.
                                You are missing the point here - EasyJet do not issue credit cards! I need you to tell me who issued the card and when it was issued, check your records - you MUST remember such info lol. EasyJet was the brand of the card, whoever issued it would send statements each month and this is how you'd know who the issuer was.... from memory wasn't it part of Accucard (Royal Bank of Scotland) prior to Citi? I really can't remember.....

Comment

Working...
                                X