GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Sainsbury's c/c

Hi Nidd - have sent you copy letters from Nov 10 & May/June 11.

regards RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
      Sainsbury's c/c

Hi Nidd - have sent you copy letters from Nov 10 & May/June 11.

regards RL
      Thanks - I'll check later bear with me
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

not a problem!!

regards RL

Comment

This is weird, they are both the same copies but they both have differences which don't explain each other. For instance one shows a staple mark in top left corner, the other doesn't - how so? The one with the staple mark was sent 7 months earlier than the one that now does not - in the first letter they cleverly try to make it look like they have sent a copy of the original (breaching OFT guidelines as it is a lie) - however read it again and it really says its a copy of the original showing a signature, they could have added that signature at any point using cut/paste from any other source.

I say it is

Then you go to the most recent version, it's the same yet they declare this a full recon - so summat aint quite right, ergo we have to classify this is unenforceable and so respond with this: CCA Query - Application Form Received
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Hi Nidd, The letter from Nov had a staple in because the so called 'agreement' had been attached to it. The letter from May had no staples because the 'agreement' page was not attached , just enclosed in the same envelope. The one from Nov says they are enclosing 'a copy of the original signed application form' & the one in May says they enclose 'a copy of your reconstituted version of the executed agreement'.

Shall I send the CCA query letter??
            many thanks RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Hi Nidd, The letter from Nov had a staple in because the so called 'agreement' had been attached to it. The letter from May had no staples because the 'agreement' page was not attached , just enclosed in the same envelope. The one from Nov says they are enclosing 'a copy of the original signed application form' & the one in May says they enclose 'a copy of your reconstituted version of the executed agreement'.

Shall I send the CCA query letter??
              many thanks RL
              Hiya

You need to kinda blag it for as long as you can yes, so send the letter as directed in last post to buy time/see their next move!

Comment

Loyds c/c no2

After 2 letters from Moorcroft saying 'we are looking into your queries' ??
                they have now written to say they have been in touch with Lloyds who have advised that they have never received a CCA request or the £1 fee! As they replied to the CCA request within 10days of it being sent I'm not sure what they are talking about. Shall I ignore & see what they send next?
                many thanks RL

Comment

M+S c/c

Received odd letter from Wescot. Basically they have had an audit & note that correspondence has been received. They then say this has not been actioned & they cannot locate it. They then request 'please contact us with details of the correspondence - we are putting your a/c on hold for 14 dys'. I presume they mean they have lost the last letter sent.
                  I presume ignore till I hear?
                  many thanks RL

Comment

M+S c/c

Received odd letter from Wescot. Basically they have had an audit & note that correspondence has been received. They then say this has not been actioned & they cannot locate it. They then request 'please contact us with details of the correspondence - we are putting your a/c on hold for 14 dys'. I presume they mean they have lost the last letter sent.
                    I presume ignore till I hear?
                    many thanks RL

Yes just ignore
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds c/c no2

Letter from Moorcroft. 'Important information - possible litigation'& carries on with 'to prevent the above possible action please send payment'.

I like an optimist so I'll ignore unless there is a 'go away & don't bother me' letter that you think is worth sending!
                      regards RL

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Received rambling letter from Sains saying they do not agree with my previous letter (quelle suprise!) As I think someone's got a new dictionary I'll send you a copy. It appears they don't want to talk to me any more (sob!)
                        regards
                        Rl

Comment

Lloyds c/c no2

Letter from Moorcroft. 'Important information - possible litigation'& carries on with 'to prevent the above possible action please send payment'.

I like an optimist so I'll ignore unless there is a 'go away & don't bother me' letter that you think is worth sending!
                          regards RL
                          I would send this now: Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Sainsbury's c/c

Received rambling letter from Sains saying they do not agree with my previous letter (quelle suprise!) As I think someone's got a new dictionary I'll send you a copy. It appears they don't want to talk to me any more (sob!)
                            regards
                            Rl
                            Ok send it over please..... This is HBOS though, right?

Comment

Lloyds c/c no2

regards RL
                              I would send > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Snap!

Comment

Working...
                                X