GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Hiya,

It would seem that even though its UE and they won't enforce in a court of law...they still go through this process of passing on to DCA etc, so we send 'em a letter and they pass it on to someone else, the new DCA then write to us, we send them a letter and they pass it on.....Get the drift of the pattern.....and so it goes.!! Pretty repetetive stuff most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
      MBNA c/c 1

Received 'notice of sums in arrears' & default notice. 'We may pass this to collection agent/litigation etc'.

Ignore? Will they continuse to send these letters even though it's U/E??

Many thanks RL
      Yes ignore it - and yes, of course they will send those letters - its unenforceable, it does not mean they won't ask for repayment - it just means they cannot pursue it through court and even then they try it on, at times.

You need to read other users diaries if you are that confused, at this stage of the process! Its evident you're not familiar with the process which suggests to me you're not reading what you're sending out....?

Pay attention and learn - then learn more and eventually you'll know exactly what to do in what situation
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA c/c 2

Received letter 'we are defaulting your account' & 'we may pass to DCA/apply for CCJ' etc.

Ignore??
        Thanks RL
        Yes, ignore it.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds c/c no.2

Following the letter to SCM, Lloyds have replied saying 'we do not agree with your compalint'.
          Will scan & send.

Thanks RL
          Don't worry, they will never disagree - just ignore for the time being and see what happens.....

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1

Received letter from Lloyds saying 'we enclose reconstitued version of your executed agreement' Appears to be a copy of the credit agreement. Ignnore??
            thanks RL

Comment

Hi Nidd, On your reply to MBNA c/c - 1, you said I should have begun to understand the process - well I admit some of it does now make sense. I do read the letters that are sent out but still some of them confuse me - I'm probably being a bit thick. The ones I dont understand are the 'threat by lender/dca' as they don't appear to relate much to anything that's gone before - is this a deliberate confusion?
              I also have a 'business' credit card that's not on the list. I had put it on the original, original site but I remembered you said as it was CCA exempt there was nothing I could do with itso never saw the point of adding to the newer sites. I've generally ignored it because some time ago I had asked about making F&F offers but understood that this was to done only when all the cards that were possibly U/E were sorted. They are now sending threats of 'we may commence proceedings' & not sure what approach to take. Would appreciate your comments. Many thanks as always RL xx

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 1

Received letter from Lloyds saying 'we enclose reconstitued version of your executed agreement' Appears to be a copy of the credit agreement. Ignnore??
                thanks RL
                Send this: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Comment

Hi Nidd, On your reply to MBNA c/c - 1, you said I should have begun to understand the process - well I admit some of it does now make sense. I do read the letters that are sent out but still some of them confuse me - I'm probably being a bit thick. The ones I dont understand are the 'threat by lender/dca' as they don't appear to relate much to anything that's gone before - is this a deliberate confusion?
                  Hiya, yea - they do try and confuse, but notice they use the word "may" an awful lot? Not, "we will" more "we may" - however if it is a threat of legal action, then obviously let me know about it....

I also have a 'business' credit card that's not on the list. I had put it on the original, original site but I remembered you said as it was CCA exempt there was nothing I could do with itso never saw the point of adding to the newer sites. I've generally ignored it because some time ago I had asked about making F&F offers but understood that this was to done only when all the cards that were possibly U/E were sorted. They are now sending threats of 'we may commence proceedings' & not sure what approach to take. Would appreciate your comments. Many thanks as always RL xx
                  Is this one you could make an offer of monthly repayment to.....? Also, who is hassling you - the bank or a dca?

Comment

Hi Nidd - sorry for delay.

Re Business c/c. Letters are from Santander (it was a A&L card originally). Nothing from DCA yet.
                    Ignore?? thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds overdrafts - A/c's 1+2.

Now had letter relating to no2 a/c only. 'We offered you help but you have ignored us' - Makes your heart bleed doesn't it? 'We are now passing your a/c to the Banks collection agent. Ignore I presume??

Even better they have now sent me a new debit card for this a/c which expires in 2014 - out on the town I presume!! lol

regards RL.

Comment

Hi Nidd - sorry for delay.

Re Business c/c. Letters are from Santander (it was a A&L card originally). Nothing from DCA yet.
                        Ignore?? thanks RL
                        Yep just ignore for now. See what they say when they come back for round 199!

Comment

Lloyds overdrafts - A/c's 1+2.

Now had letter relating to no2 a/c only. 'We offered you help but you have ignored us' - Makes your heart bleed doesn't it? 'We are now passing your a/c to the Banks collection agent. Ignore I presume??

Even better they have now sent me a new debit card for this a/c which expires in 2014 - out on the town I presume!! lol

regards RL.

You wouldn't believe it unless it was genuine - how the hell can a bank be considering a default yet issue a new card? It really does beggar belief!

Yep just ignore - don't use the card, plus things would bounce anyway (unless you know a good cheque cashing place lol)

Comment

Sainsbury's C/C

Received long & rambling letter from Sains re my complaint. Basically 'we have dealt with your complaint' & 'this is enforceable' blah blah. Will continue to ignore this unless N says otherwise.
                            many thanks RL

Comment

Mint c/c

Received letter from 'Regal Credit' usual pay up or else stuff.

Send 'in dispute' letter as have previously sent this to power2contact on this a/c.

Trying to get the hang of what to do!!!
                              thanks RL

Comment

Lloyds c/c no 2

Letter from MHA collections. 'We have been instructed to recover the arrears' 'SCM sols may issue proceedings against you etc etc'

Ignore??

thanks RL

Comment

Working...
                                X