GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Lloyds CC 1

Default notice. Still no CCA.

Is it worth sending 2nd letter re CCA (which I think gives them 14 days?)

Comment

Lloyds cc 2

Letter from Power2contact saying they have been engaged to re-establish contact. If we do not contact them within 3 days they will call.

Ignore? Or letter 'sold whilst in dispute'??

Default notice from Lloyds - ignore?

Comment

MBNA cc 2

Threatening letter from 'Optima'. Copy to N.

Comment

MBNA CC - 1

Threatening letter from 'Optima'. Still no CCA. Copy to N.

Comment

Mint

Letter from Power2contact saying if ?I do not contac them within 3 days they will visit. Should be interesting as still 3' of snow around.

Ignore? Or 'sold in dispute' letter?

Comment

M&S cc

Another letter from PLR saying this is my last chance to avoid a default. Ignore??
              I presume they are 'in house' to M&S as they are the same address?

RL

Comment

Sainsbury's cc

Letter from 'Albion Collections Ltd' - Pay up or contact us. Ignore?

RL.

Comment

Hi Nidd - sorry to post all this C***p at one go but it has built up. I've now discovered that my scanner wont work so I'll have to try &
                  go off to the computer shop asap & get this sorted. I'll scan & send the letters I would like you to see then. Many thanks again for all your help - without it I don't know what we would have done.
                  Hope you have a good New Year with no snow!
                  best wishes, RL

Comment

Lloyds CC 1

Threatening letter from 'SCM' Sols. Copy to N.

Still no CCA.

RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass
                      Barclaycard 1

'Final response' letter form BC.
                      Further threats from Mercers.

Copies to Nidd

Anything to do?
                      Barclays = Just ignore. Mercers = Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Further threats from Mercers. Still no CCA.

Ignore?
                        Yep gh
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Citi Card

Now had letter from 'Opus' stating my a/c is in arrears. New card number & now with BOS.

Statement from Opus - account seriously in arrears - unless I call will close a/c!!

Ignore?
                          All citi accounts were transferred to Opus, funnily enough so was mine and i'm going to start my own battle with them as they never took a DD payment and therefore charged me £12 plus added a late marker against me - that's all well and good, but who the feck are they exactly?

If it wasn't for the fact I knew about it all - months ago, then sorry, they've made no effort to contact me, send a new card - nada! So they will have a Niddy fight themselves shortly - you'll see my thread when I get it sorted!

As for this, your query, just ignore for the moment. Opus should send the CCA but it may be best to hold fire til things have settled down with their silly takeover.... you shouldn't get too many calls cos you cannot get through to Opus at the best of times (probs got 10,000 account closures daily)....

Comment

Lloyds CC 1

Default notice. Still no CCA.

Is it worth sending 2nd letter re CCA (which I think gives them 14 days?)
                            Nope, you need to send this to SCM as they're threatening legal action: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Lloyds cc 2

Letter from Power2contact saying they have been engaged to re-establish contact. If we do not contact them within 3 days they will call.

Ignore? Or letter 'sold whilst in dispute'??

Default notice from Lloyds - ignore?
                              I'd just ignore for the moment to be honest..... However regards to the threat of someone calling, yes - send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

MBNA cc 2

Threatening letter from 'Optima'. Copy to N.
                                MBNA CC - 1

Threatening letter from 'Optima'. Still no CCA. Copy to N.
                                Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

However you need to merge both your account numbers into this one reply ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X