GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Yorkshire Bank - Admin Assistance Please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yorkshire Bank - Admin Assistance Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Bank - Admin Assistance Please

Looking for a copy of an original Yorkshire bank credit card statement & default notice!

Have any of you ever had a credit card account with YB? If so do you have a statement? Not a SAR'd statement but an original that would have been sent to you or have you been defaulted?

If you have any of these could you please send me a copy ideally untouched. I will respect your personal data and securely wipe it however I need to check an original vs a SAR'd copy as I feel my paperwork is doctored and to accuse YB of foul play I need proof. I may be wrong but I do need to check it first.

Any help greatly appreciated. Please send me an email to niddy@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Yorkshire Bank - Admin Assistance Please

I should have them somewhere mate,
    I'll have a look when I get back from work
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
      I should have them somewhere mate,
      I'll have a look when I get back from work
      Thanks mate. Thought you might have
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The Numpty strikes again

the copies are in the second email

Statement is from August 2007 as I think thats the period of time your interested in.

Hope that helps mate

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The Numpty strikes again

the copies are in the second email

Statement is from August 2007 as I think thats the period of time your interested in.

Hope that helps mate
          Thanks mate - top bloke

Comment

Thanks Numpty - I think I have the desired proof that the statement I have has been doctored - will try a few more tests but so far the address looks quite a little out of position from where it should be (on my copy).... anyone else with a statement that can send me a copy - please do

Comment

What dates do you want them

I've even got some requested "reprints" of statements from around that time
              (don't forget this is about the time I hit the skids)

Comment

Mate its not the date issue so much, I think they have doctored statements and the address on mine look very low to the base of the header, basically about a 1cm lower than yours.......

Ideally I need a different one from a different customer so I can take 3 examples and prove two are the same with mine different (well thats what I hope to be able to do)

Comment

Working...
                X