Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA

Hi everyone just a thought

Had a old debt with Abbey Credit Card, Back in the day that was underwritten by MBNA. I do believe that this debt has been sold to a DCA a couple of years ago but am a little concerned that as I have some saving with northern rock, could MBNA help them self’s to this money as they underwrite Virgin Money,

Many thanks for your thoughts

Echo

Re: MBNA

No! Don't worry, different companies totally

You'll be fine....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Besides you say it was sold to a dca, do you have prove of this?

Comment

Thanks Niddy, Pompeyfaith

Yea think I have letters somewhere for all my debt, saying that it has been sold to a DCAs, not shore if I can use it but my credit file shows my debts are owed by DCAs as well apart from my Santander current account and Santander loan.

Comment

Did MBNA send you an assignment letter ?

Comment

Yea I do remember, I would need to look it out though, also had one from the DCA saying that they ownd the debt and that payment had to be sent to them

Comment

Don't worry, it's irrelevant as they are different companies in totality and will always remain so - don't worry, seriously.

Northern Rock and MBNA are worlds apart
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lol Thanks

Comment

Was this an Abbey credit card that was taken over by MBNA?

If so, i did read that MBNA didnt keep any credit agreements for those. People have even posted the letters from the early days where MBNA admitted this. That was before they got wise though

Comment

Working...
                  X