GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with MBNA and their CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with MBNA and their CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MBNA and their CCA

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I sent all the official letters with all the time lines to request a copy of the CCA I had with an old credit card (they gave me when I didn't even have a job!). They have sent me back a copy of the application form and then an over photocopied Credit Agreement that doesn't have my name on or anything, they have hand written on my account number on the top before photocopying. I sent them a letter back stating it was incorrect and they replied saying it was enforceable and they would take legal steps next. Is there anywhere I can get to take a look at what they have sent and offer some advice? Thank you so much for your help.

Re: Help with MBNA and their CCA

Email it me.

never-in-doubt@live.co.uk with your username in subject line. I'll be back later tonight, will confirm then for ya!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Email it me.

never-in-doubt@live.co.uk with your username in subject line. I'll be back later tonight, will confirm then for ya!
      Thank you!

Comment

Hiya

MBNA sent an application form - this is unenforceable. Also, the attached terms are current (the overlimit fee is £12 and not the usual £25+).....

respond to Arrow with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Hiya

MBNA sent an application form - this is unenforceable. Also, the attached terms are current (the overlimit fee is £12 and not the usual £25+).....

respond to Arrow with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE
          Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this for me, will get the letter off recorded delivery today, thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by hantsandy
            good luck chittybangchris, and hope its well on the way to being sorted for you
            Thank you, I will let you know how it goes!

Comment

Best of luck - keep us updated y

Comment

Working...
              X