GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script lloyds is this unenforcable - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lloyds is this unenforcable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lloyds is this unenforcable

Hi all
    we have an old LLoyds cc acount cerca1982 back when it was just TSB
    it was defaulted in jan 2002, have a copy of CRA report to confirm this
    we recently found they
    had been recording it as AP
    we cca'ed them and were sent recent T&C, but nothin with a signiture no application form and nothing with the address we lived at when the account was taken out,
    they were not obliged to send a copy of the agreement because of the date the account was opened, but assured that it was enforcable as it would have needed a signiture to be opened,but they would forward a copy of it when found
    I then sent a letter asking them to remove the AP markers as they had already recorded the account as defaulted in 2002, and asking under Cpu2008 if they had a signed Cca or not and to tell me in writing,
    their reply was to state that the account was not charged off untill 2010 and then sent to 'consumer debt recovery' then the ORIGINAL default notice was applied and then the formal demand for the ballance outstanding was issued and that they had asked for a copy of my credit agreement and would forward it when available

any comments and should we keep paying or tel them to shove it

nightwatch
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: lloyds is this unenforcable

Tell them to shove it
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nightwatch

welcome to AAD

just so everybody is on the right track could you have a look at this allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

thank you

Comment

Have a read here:---> Default Notices - Updated Information! - allaboutFORUMS
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X