GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Aktiv Kapital issue, advice possible? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aktiv Kapital issue, advice possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aktiv Kapital issue, advice possible?

Another issue I have is with Aktiv Kapital. They allegedly bought an MBNA CC debt. I have asked them four times now for the agreement involved and have had no joy in obtaining this. The last letter they sent just asked me to confirm my previous address and date I moved house to assist them with their investigations. I'm not in favour of giving them any information which may help them conjure up some false information as they are making the claim then they can substantiate it.

Any suggestions? I was going to ask them to confirm under the CPUTR regs whether they had an original agreement but not sure whether this is the right thing to do at this time.

Re: Aktiv Kapital issue, advice possible?

The debt is for approximately £4,500. I stopped paying my plan in June 2013 when I started to see payments going to companies like Aktiv who I had never heard of before. no default letters have been received. Not sure start date, but would have been before 2007.

Comment

For now, just send a formal CCA request as per your other accounts and take it from there.

Comment

Thanks Elsa, will be doing that.

Comment

Working...
        X