GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit / HBOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit / HBOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit / HBOS

Hi,

I have read the info on here regarding 1st Credit and HBOS accounts, but just wanted to check what my next move should be.

I had a Halifax credit card, taken out in late 2000. After falling behind with payments and failing to get any assistance from Halifax, I received letters from Blair Oliver Scott in 2011. I sent them a CCA request, and they replied with statements and 2 copies of a Credit Card agreement that looked nothing like the one I had signed originally. I wrote back stating I felt the account was now in dispute and heard nothing else.

Recently I received letters from 1st Credit, again I sent them a CCA request, and a few months later they replied with statements and the 2 agreements that were previously sent. 1st Credit also call me ever day without fail.

Any advice as to what I should do next? Would it be the same "in dispute" letter I sent to Blair Oliver scott in 2011?

Thanks

Re: 1st Credit / HBOS

hi,
    welcome to AAD!
    Have you had chance to look at the UE Diaries? Its the best way to keep all your documents in one place and allow all members of the forum to see correspondence and help point you in the right direction.

I would suggest you send the scanned paperwork (un-altered)you have received to Niddy for checking: agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk placing your AAD Username in the subject field so he knows who you are.

Good luck, and may the force of AAD be with you!
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send it my way and lets take a peek
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you for the really quick replies. I'll send it over later this afternoon.

Thank you.

Comment

don't blank it all out, send it as is with the cover letter as well. I need to see exactly what they do have so we can establish what they do not have

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you. I've now emailed you.

Comment

Working...
            X