GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cahoot flexi loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cahoot flexi loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cahoot flexi loan

Hi all,

Anyone know if the Cahoot Flexible Loan agreements are enforceable?

I can probably upload mine tomorrow, but can't find the link to do it....

Thanks

HB

Re: Cahoot flexi loan

Forgot to say, taken out 2001/2002

Comment

email it me

that's the best way, but some are and some aren't - depends what they've sent you....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks. Will get it scanned tomorrow.

Is it best to do one per thread? I also have a Cahoot Card one and OH RBS card one I wouldn't mind your expert opinion on.

Thanks

HB

Comment

do one overall diary and start one post with each new card/debt - see this --> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
            Anyone know if the Cahoot Flexible Loan agreements are enforceable?
            I don't know anything about Cahoot Flexiloans being universally UE but I do know that some people have been victims of *rate jacking* and have had massive refunds

Have a read of Oscar's thread on his success story because that could make you a Happy Bunny

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=3641

There's no guarantee that you'll get the same outcome but it's got to be worth a try

Comment

Yes, I got a good refund too before they stopped paying out. Still didn't lower the interest rate though and it's costing me money I can do without spending at the minute

Comment

Emailed Niddy

Comment

It's

That's just a random application....

If you get shit send off Missing PT's

Comment

They sent T&CS for my card and loan in one additional document. Is that the prescribed terms or are we talking something specific?

Thanks.

HB

Comment

they should be separate terms.....

Comment

Ok, so shall I email you the terms and conditions also?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X