GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Is this enforceable? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enforceable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this enforceable?

Hi one and all .
    hopefully i can get some advice .
    I have a defaulted loan with AA finance /BOS .
    the reasons are they insisted i stoipped paying before they would discuss a reduced monthly payment .so they defaulted me now i want to try and figth back .
    I current pay them 120 a month and have a default .i'd rather pay them nowth have a default and start the clock runing on statue barred .
    i have a CCA from them that is very illegiable (have seen a template on here for that so may send them that to start with )

have being told by a friend that i can send my CCA /default notice to someone to have a look at and see if enforceable or not .
    Type of account ersonal loan
    (AA bank of scotland)
    Date commenced 01 march 2007

Approx balance : £12000

Date last paid : 13/11/2009

Are you on arrangement or not paying :£120 per month

Account ownerh BOS in house blair oliver and scott

Re: Is this enforceable?

Hi mossgiel, I have moved your post to it's own thread for more support and advice.

Best wishes
    IF...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

The agreement is good sadly. It is also out with the old ue rule that ended 04/07.... ie it's too close and they've got it right, recon or not.

Sorry but this is
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

well thats that then .
        at least i now knowe that the agreement is enforceable which leads to my next question .
        what is the best next step .
        as i said i am paying £120 a month and the default will stay three more years any suggestions would be well recieved .(maybe not acted on but well recieved all the same .)

Comment

Why not just carry on regardless..... The default will go even though the debt may remain. It's not unheard of and common on dmp's.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X