GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds really old PPI's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds really old PPI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds really old PPI's

Hi

had my Sars come back and show up some PPI's on loans from the late 1990's. Not large amounts, but definite miss selling went on. as soon as i nearly paid off one loan, the bank called me in to talk about my account review and i ended up leaving the meeting with another loan!! the original loan being consolidated into the new with more PPI!! more fool me, but you live and learn. on one of the loans, i have the paperwork to show the box is ticked 'no PPI' but they added it on anyway!!!

I'm hoping its not too late for me to claim on the miss selling. i didn't even remember about these loans, until the Sars stuff came. the bank had me wound up so tight with them financially, id need my own accountant to unwind all the knots.

I've gone on here and tried to use the calc spreadsheet, but on a couple of boxes i get a little red triangle come up. when highlighted it states error - this is usually when i put a date in - can anyone indicate to me what it is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Re: Lloyds really old PPI's

Hi there

In regards of the spreadsheet maybe our Bilk can help you on that one but do give the reclaiming a go, now that you have the information, go for it, go to Lloyds website to download the complaints form and keep a copy of the cmpleted one for your records.
    I succeeded with older loans from the 90's via Lloyds, so there is no harm in giving it a go x

Comment

Re: Lloyds really old PPI's

Hi RFE, and I'm sorry for not replying sooner. Di is very good with dealing with older PPI, so you're in good hands there - but it sounds like you may be having trouble with the spreadsheet/calculator program, so I'll try and help if I can. First of all - can you let me know which spreadsheet you are using - is it the one posted here ?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...Redress-Offers

If it is this one, then you should only have to enter a couple of dates and the spready should 'open out' automatically when the other data is punched in. However, there is the facility for correcting dates in the 'opened out' view - so this may be where you are experiencing problems. Enter all dates in the numerical format DD/MM/YY - as in this example " 01/12/05 " - but whatever the problem is, we'll sort it.

You appear to have had a series of consolidated loans, and this can be complex when reclaiming PPI. The lenders may take advantage of this, and make 'errors' that they hope claimants will not be able to see. I have worked with Turboman on a number of such sequential PPI claims, so we should be able to get this sorted for you.

Comment

Working...
      X