GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold

Hi,

What is Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold?

I am guessing it is another fancy name for PPI, but if anyone can enlighten me further it would be a big help, I have had all my info come back from Sainsbury's with this showing on the agreement that was added to the loan, it is a large percentage too, it worked out to 32.7% of the original loan.

Thanks

Re: Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    Hi,

What is Sainsbury's Creditcare Gold?

I am guessing it is another fancy name for PPI, but if anyone can enlighten me further it would be a big help, I have had all my info come back from Sainsbury's with this showing on the agreement that was added to the loan, it is a large percentage too, it worked out to 32.7% of the original loan.

Thanks

Hi Vos

Do you know what this supposed to protect of the card?

Unemployment/sickness etc?

Theft?

It may be the same form as PPI if it covers for Sickness & unemployment etc, where theft maybe a different sort of cover.
    Will try doing some research on this one for you, but if you do come across anything, check what it's supposed to cover..

Cheers,

Comment

HI Di,

this was on a loan, single premium added to the loan amount.

From what I have found on another forum (MSE) it is PPI with a fancy name but it does not mention PPI on the agreement, I cannot remember (2003) what it was exactly.

Thanks

Comment

HI Di,

this was on a loan, single premium added to the loan amount.

From what I have found on another forum (MSE) it is PPI with a fancy name but it does not mention PPI on the agreement, I cannot remember (2003) what it was exactly.

Thanks

Just came across some posts here and there, and it appears that people have made a reclaim as if it were PPI.

Comment

Many lenders give there PPI fancy names but it is none the less Payment Protection Insurance and fully reclaimable with interest.

Comment

Hi Di,

Yeah I have just gone through all I can find as well, it seems that it was their way of dressing it up. A bit like the way they dress up some of their products and add a quid to them.

Is there a AAD spreadsheet for these loans Di? I can't seem to find one, I have been using the CAG StatInt Sheet v.101 template up to now for the ones I have payments for.

Thank you again Di,

Comment

Hi Di,

Yeah I have just gone through all I can find as well, it seems that it was their way of dressing it up. A bit like the way they dress up some of their products and add a quid to them.

Is there a AAD spreadsheet for these loans Di? I can't seem to find one, I have been using the CAG StatInt Sheet v.101 template up to now for the ones I have payments for.

Thank you again Di,

It does seem to be that way, but in my opinion it looks like the same thing.

Right ok, you mean a spreadsheet to work out the payments?

I will ask someone to post them on here, my puter is being a right pain in the you know what, and more so when posting up links , I will keep trying though unless someone beats me to it lol.

Your very welcome Vos. x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                It does seem to be that way, but in my opinion it looks like the same thing.

Right ok, you mean a spreadsheet to work out the payments?

I will ask someone to post them on here, my puter is being a right pain in the you know what, and more so when posting up links , I will keep trying though unless someone beats me to it lol.

Your very welcome Vos. x
                Yes DI, because I have all the payment dates and payments etc, I can then send it off with the FOS questionnaire.

Thank you

Comment

Yes DI, because I have all the payment dates and payments etc, I can then send it off with the FOS questionnaire.

Thank you

You can still continue to send and make a reclaim on the PPI, and not to include the calculations (this is your choice of course), and when this is resolved you can compare the offer to the workings out.

Still having some issues here with downloading some links Doh!

Comment

Credit Card PPI to what I am aware of differs to that of loan PPI in regards of the interest.
                    I shall post the info up for you as soon as I get this puter right, but otherwise it's in the PPI section of how the FOS calculates PPI.

Comment

I do have some ppi calculating spreadsheets in my folder/files and do you think I can find them??

Comment

I do have some ppi calculating spreadsheets in my folder/files and do you think I can find them??
                        Is this it Di??

---- > How the FOS calculates PPI refunds. - allaboutFORUMS
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

thanks hon x

Comment

thanks hon x
                            Thanks Di, it works out the same as the one from the other site - i.e. monthly amount of PPI and days since charge then add 8% stat interest.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X