GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods CC PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods CC PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlewoods CC PPI

I have 2 battles with Littlewoods.
    This one is for a CC that had PPI; it was part of Woolwich and therefore now Barclays. I have written to one address and had no reply, so second letter went to Barclays who have now sent a PPI consumer questionnaire.
    Watch this space.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Littlewoods CC PPI

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    I have 2 battles with Littlewoods.
    This one is for a CC that had PPI; it was part of Woolwich and therefore now Barclays. I have written to one address and had no reply, so second letter went to Barclays who have now sent a PPI consumer questionnaire.
    Watch this space.

Oooh good luck then hun x

Comment

For completed, photocopied and ready to post.m
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclays have not been able to locate a policy in my name, so complaint not upheld and letter is final response. They will reopen if I can send policy number etc. All I have is statements showing the PPI.
        I think I will send letter pointing out that CC was administered by Woolwich which is part of Barclays and a copy of a statement showing the PPI payments ans wait before complaining further.

Comment

Barclays have not been able to locate a policy in my name, so complaint not upheld and letter is final response. They will reopen if I can send policy number etc. All I have is statements showing the PPI.
          I think I will send letter pointing out that CC was administered by Woolwich which is part of Barclays and a copy of a statement showing the PPI payments ans wait before complaining further.
          Hi Cym

Thanks for the update on this.

Typical isn't it?
          Yes that is a good idea, worth giving it a go, then go from there, hopefully something will come back so you can send on, fingers crossed x

Comment

Just phone Barclays about this and apparently I have had a letter to state that following the receipt of my statement the case has been reopened and is being looked in to!

If I ever get an update I will post.

Comment

Good luck, gits they are

Comment

Yes but, being looked in to is better than doesn't exist!

Comment

Yes but, being looked in to is better than doesn't exist!
                  Yeah they probably knew that all along though, god knows what they hide from us in reality.

Comment

Oooh well let's hope this time round they will resolve, the best of luck x

Comment

This is the bigger of my littlewoods cases so fingers very tightly crossed.

Comment

Had another letter back from Barclays, still can't find any policy in my name despite sending them a copy of a statement showing payment protection payments and listing Woolwich and Barclays at bottom of the statement.

After several hours on the phone I got through to the FOS who have suggested the underwriter route. Yet another letter on the way!

Comment

Have sent a couple of requests for the details of the underwriters which they have ignored! I have now sent an email to CEO Antony Jenkins. I've had an email from his office and now waiting for a phone call. This one I will answer!

Comment

Still working with the CEO's complaints office. One statement forwarded to demonstrate that I did have PPI and two more on their way to assist in their investigations. The right team has been found and hopefully this means that they are going to uphold my claim, however as they do not appear to have any records this could be a small amount, but a small amount is better than no amount.

Persevere and follow all possible avenues within the company, especially those going to the top of the company.

Comment

Sorry for missing this Cym
                              Ooh well good luck here then hun, keeping my fingers crossed x

Comment

Working...
                              X